A New Rival

"I thought I told you to play nice," you growled as your eyes glowing, flickering eyes stared back to his widened crimson ones, "Katsuki."

You didn't want to fight him. You really didn't. You were actually hoping that his now iced-up arm will help him snap out of whatever rage and agony he was in but he did nothing but stand up, limping some as Izuku immediately ran to your side.

"Y/n please," he pleaded as you purposely placed your body in front of his, trying to engage Bakugo's next move as he came over to you both. "Y/n listen to me! You shouldn't be out here! You can get in trouble with us please go back inside I don't want you thrown into this!" Izuku begged over and over as your eyes still glared at Bakugo's.

"Shut up, Deku," he panted as you saw his body shaking from exhaustion as your eyes dulled back to normal as you saw the pain in his. "You knew didn't you?" He whispered.

"Knew what," you narrowed your eyes at his other hand flexing for an attack, "think about your next move. I really don't want to fight you like this. Look," you sighed, waving a hand up to clear the sky. "See?" You cautiously walked to him as Izuku stayed near you just in case.

"You knew about his power all along. You're not stupid, if anything you're smart like me so if he didn't tell you. You always knew." He growled out as you saw his hand sparking up again as Izuku pulled your sleeve but you stayed in place to stay in front of him.

"I did. They told me-"

"Why?!?" He yelled as his voice grew hoarse, eyes strained with agony as yours widened at his state. "Because they saw how strong you were too?!?! Saw how you were fucking worthy to know?!! Did he give some of his quirk to you?!?" He held his frozen hand with his warmer one to melt it some as Izuku yelled.

Strong? Worthy? His mindset is way too narrowminded for this fight right now. He's completely devastated over this entire thing.

"KACCHAN NO!" Izuku screamed as he went to pull you back with his quirk now as you fell to the floor watching Bakugo run towards Izuku again.

"TELL ME," he cried out harder as you stuck your hand out, closing your two fingers together as lightning shot him to stun him before you popped back up.

Your training has made your attacks stronger and you improved a lot, but you left your black compress in the dorms, and judging on the way your hand was stinging more than usual, it seemed that it was not ready for another full fight.

Still, you've gotten better. Stronger now. Not with just your quirk, but your body too. Wherever you wanted your attack to go, it went with full precision. So when you raised your two fingers at Bakugo's torso to snap him out of his fit of rage. 

It went there.

He forced his body to recover as you ran past Izuku, missing his arm to hold you back as you and Bakugo ran towards each other. You just needed to pin him down to stop this. For his own good. "JUST TELL ME WHAT MADE HIM SO STRONG OUT OF NOWHERE!!! WHAT MADE ME SO WEAK OUT OF NOWHERE!!" He cried out once again that night as your mind boggled at his state. 

You knew he wasn't exactly okay but never knew it was this bad. You should've reached your hand out more to him. Should've tried harder to help him. Dammit! He's attacking again!

He held both of his hands out as you both jumped in the air. He cupped them towards you as he sent a bigger explosion as you guessed. He was always so predictable sometimes.

He was out of his mind with the attacks just like you were during the sports festival when you two fought and you knew how bad it was to fight angry.