A Familar Talk

It felt like as soon as you closed your eyes to go to sleep, Mina was right on top of you to wake you up the next second. Aizawa thought it will be a brilliant idea to have your class up at 5:30 in the morning to begin training. It took Mina, Uraraka, and Jirou to fully get you up as the girls pretty much dragged you up with the help of Uraraka drowning you in bug spray.

As you and the girls went to meet up with the rest of the class to wait for Aizawa, Izuku pulled you over to stand with him and Todoroki.  "Good morning, sleeping beauty!" He whispered, swiftly kissing your cheek before anyone could notice.

You groaned, "I can't do anything right now."

"How are you feeling? Your arms okay now?" You simply groaned as you nodded, causing the boy to laugh softy as your head would fall forward from you trying to stay awake. "Well, that's good- NO IIDA NO!" He yelled as he saw Iida begin to creep up behind you.

You turned around looking for him, "What is he doing-" As you turned around you saw the boy with what seems to be a damn cricket in his hand as he was trying to muffle his laughs, Bakugo having no trouble of letting his loud laughs escape his mouth, "IIDA STOP I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU PUT THAT THING ON ME!"

Todoroki hummed as you ran behind the boy, telling him to jump on Iida while Izuku was trying to get the bug away from the boy, "It's just a cricket y/n," Todoroki whispered, "You're really scared of all bugs?"

"Yes!"

Izuku sighed, "Iida, please go put that down. Don't you think it's a little too early to torment each other?"

"Early bird gets the worm Midoriya!" The boy laughed as he went to let the bug run freely in the forest as you kept your death grip on Todoroki, "Next time y/n! Next time! Now settle down here comes Mr. Aizawa."

"You better sleep with one eye fucking open today Iida I swear to god I'm going to stick my foot so far up your-"

"Good morning class," Aizawa yawned as Izuku pulled you away. "Today we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness, proceed carefully." He explained as he tossed a ball to Bakugo, "Look alive Bakugo try throwing that for me."

The blonde shrugged, "Yeah sure, like in the fitness test right?"

Aizawa nodded, That's right. When you first started school your record was 705.2 meters, let's see if you improved."

"Oh I get it we're checking our progress," Mina exclaimed as Sero and Kirishima joined in.

"A lot has happened to us the last three months so maybe he can throw a whole mile now!"

"Come on, get it Bakugo!"

The blonde grinned as he warmed up his arm, "I've got this no one blink," he extended his arm back before throwing the ball with an explosion to chase after it yelling, "Go to hell!"

It's way too early for this.

"That was 709.6 meters," Aizawa deadpanned as you snickered.

"That's kind of disappointing," Sero commented as you laughed softly.

"You had a single semester at UA and due to your various experiences all of you have definitely improved, but those improvements have been mostly limited to mental power and physical power, with a slight increase of stamina thrown in along the way. Your quirks really haven't grown that much stronger now on the fundamental level, that's why we're now focusing on improving your powers this will be so hard you feel like you're dying let's hope you all survive" Aizawa instructed as he smiled creepily, sending a chill down everyone's back before handing out some papers with a list of each of you separate workout.