Not A Monster

Izuku (broccoli head) <3

Hey if you get a chance, sneak out and meet me outside. I want to talk to you.

After reading the weird text you successfully snuck out of the room as you made your way towards the front of the building you all will be staying at. You saw Izuku by the trees as he was mindlessly playing with some of the fallen leaves. The stars were really out, guess living in the busy city makes you forget that they really exist as they shined down at the boy. You made your way over there, yawning, "If you just texted me to come out here to make out I'm kicking your ass."

He laughed as he gave you a quick kiss, "No I didn't, though I wouldn't mind doing that too, but I'll make this quick since you really need some rest."

"What is it? Is it important?"

"Kinda," he whispered "I just need to kinda rant to you about something. Well, someone."

"Okay, but we should go somewhere else so we don't get caught." You said as you glanced over your shoulder checking your surroundings.

"Already ahead of you c'mon." He reached for your hand as you hesitantly gave it to him, opening your mouth to say something until he laughed, already guessing your thoughts, "And before you ask there are no bugs and it's not far."

He brought you to an open area by a mountain. There was a river nearby that gave off the sound of crashing water as you heard some night crickets chirp beside you two. It was a little more breezy in the area as the night wind howled.

"I think we're going to train here tomorrow since there is so much open space, we can sit down over here." He brought you over the edge of the mountain as you both sat down, looking around the area when you found some old papers and coffee mugs, probably from the teachers when they set up the area.

"Wait before you start can I ask you something? It's quick."

He nodded, "Go ahead, I don't mind."

"Okay," you said as he looked around the area, "well you just sounded really pissed today, like really pissed about something during the spring showers. Was it about Mineta? Did he say something because you know I could always handle myself against him and you really shouldn't feel threatened by him?"

"Actually no, don't get me wrong I did get mad at him, but I was more pissed off by Kirishima. He kinda got under my skin today."

You sighed, "Izuku-"

"I know I know!" He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, "It's not about the not catching the hint thing, no we kinda got on the subject of you girls when the boys were all relaxing. It kinda went like this."

- Spring Showers -

Changing to go to the spring showers to soak their sore muscles, the boys got into their usual friend groups as they walked out together. Of course, Kirishima, Sero, and Denki were bothering Bakugo's every move. Tokoyami and Shoji were talking about everything and nothing together. And Izuku and Todoroki were going over tomorrow's training.

As they all relaxed in the hot water, conversing with one and another Denki spoke aloud, "No, dude of course you can't give up trying to get with her, my friend is no quitter! Sero what do you think?"

"I think the only reason he hasn't gotten a chance yet is because of our lovely cockblockers Midoriya and Bakugo." The raven-haired boy teased as he elbowed the ash-blonde.

"What the hell are you two idiots talking about?" Bakugo grumbled as he looked over to see Izuku and Todoroki now listening in on the conversation too.