Tired Training

Sleep decided to not really come by that night. Too busy tossing and turning and having your mind boggle at the many different scenarios that could be going on. About your mom. About the hero studies.

Would she really be doing this to betray the heroes? Was she really doing some type of undercover mission? Ugh, why can't you two just have the relationship you once had before your quirk!

You're still her child, she should love you no matter what.

Soon morning came as you, Bakugo, and Izuku were handed cleaning supplies while everyone headed off to classes.

The boys were still stiff with each other. Still had the tension in the air until Bakugo spoke up about Izuku's fighting style which finally let the air calm down around the two of them.

It was nice to see them act friendly with each other. Finally, see Bakugo get through his feeling of not feeling worthy of anything and seeing that he could always take the hand that would always reach out to him.

Cleaning still sucked though.

Dust was everywhere. Trash needed to be taken out. You even found a bug by one of the couches so you decided it was best to just clean anywhere but there. Bakugo even caught you and Izuku making out and threw a mop at you two before he would "throw up on you two dumbasses."

After cleaning for the day while the students were still in classes, you all decided to get your own type of training. Bakugo went for a run and was going to try to do some light cardio while you and Izuku stuck to doing some weights in his room.

You borrowed Izuku's grip strengthener to test out your hand while he grabbed some weights for his arms. As you both just let the music play in the background as you two worked out he couldn't help himself to ask, "so how was um- the talk? Was it anything important or you can't talk about it?"

You sighed as you laid out on his floor wishing you could tell him to just help get a peace of mind with everything. "I can't really talk about it with you," you spoke softly as he placed his weights down on the floor, settling back on his bed while throwing your blanket around him, "at least not yet." You looked up as you saw his solemn expression before sitting back up, "sorry."

"It's okay I totally understand," he smiled softly before kneeling to the floor, moving that stubborn piece of hair from your face to look at you. "Did you get any sleep last night? Your eyes still look a little droopy," he furrowed his eyebrows in worry as you saw his eyes dart around your face.

"Not really but I'll be alright," you gave him that same small smile before yawning as he shook his head.

"We still have some time until the class comes back. Wanna take a quick nap? I'll even clean some more for you in case you need more time to sleep," he got up to grab the bucket of cleaning supplies as you called out to him.

"Actually," you said a little softer as he immediately turned around, "can you stay here?"

Looking over as he saw the way your eyes darted to the side, your fingers picking at each other, he sighed. He wants to help you out and whatever they said to you is clearly taking a toll on you. So in order to help you out for now...

"Of course," he smiled, grabbing your hand to stand up as he led you to his bed. He completely plopped his body onto the bed as you laughed at his exaggerated sigh before he got up, pulling you quickly to land on top of him as he laughed at the surprising noise to leave your mouth.

Grabbing that blanket to lay on the two of you as you tucked your head to the crook of his neck while his hand rubbed up and down your back, he whispered as he already heard your breathing begin to slow down as sleep finally came, "hey," you glanced up at him through half-lidded eyes, "you promise to let me know what's going on in the pretty mind of yours soon? If I'm able to, I want to help."