A Talk About Rain

A/N: Important chapter! Also the people on Snapchat got a look at the official title and description of the upcoming Bakugo Fanfic!! Add me on snap so you won't miss any more important news! (lavendarlavishh)

It seemed like more of some type of interview than just a regular talk.

Private room.

Some files were set off to the side.

The serious aura coming off of the two teachers.

Everything.

You sat in some chair and table, water and ice by you for you to drink and your hand since it was swelling some from the fight. Across from you were Aizawa and All Might as they had their coffees in hand waiting for you to get settle down before they began.

Taking the ice to place on your hand while taking a deep breath in, you spoke up to the men. "Okay, you wanted to talk to me?"

Aizawa nodded, taking a quick sip of his coffee, "yes and before you ask, no, you are not in trouble. But it is crucial that what we say stays in this room," he stated as All Might nodded.

"Not even Young Midoriya or Bakugo should hear about this," he whispered to you as you frowned at him. It seemed as though he expected the reaction as he darted his eyes down, already waiting for your response.

"You want me to hide this from him? Why? Unlike you I don't prefer keeping secrets from the people I love All Might," you spoke in a much deeper voice as the man shook his head.

He has kept things from Izuku before, some things left unsaid that he decided should stay to himself. Secrets on secrets that made you angry.

He believed that some things are better kept a secret but he's wrong. Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides. And All Might hides secrets that you couldn't guess yet, so who's to say that you should obey him and hide something that might be important to Izuku.

A secret's worth is based on the people who it must be kept from and Izuku was someone important, therefore whatever this is must be important too.

"Listen," he sighed as you took a deep breath waiting on whatever excuse he was going to throw at you, "we want you to keep this a secret solely because something is coming. And soon."

That certainly caught your attention as your hardened face morphed into something of shock as Aizawa spoke up.

He reached over next to him as he shuffled through some files before coming into contact with yours from UA. Flipping through some pages he spoke up, "Now in your own UA file you have, it stated that your mother sometimes works as a sidekick with the local pro heroes. Am I correct?" He asked as you nodded, glancing over your profile as All Might glanced over too. He placed a hand to Aizawa's shoulder to stop flipping the pages as they found something. "Alright. What I also see is how she's been sworn into the Hero Commission since she was around thirteen. Correct?"

You rose an eyebrow, "Yes is there a point to this?"

"There is," he nodded, placing the file down for you to view. You looked down as you saw any ordinary school records papers. Your mother's ID and picture. Proof of her residence, her birth certificate, and other information about her. Along with an empty spot that was reserved for the father. "I understand your father isn't in the picture?" Aizawa asked in a softer tone as he saw you bite your lip, your eyebrows furrowing in pain as he placed a hand on your shoulder to snap you out of whatever was going through that head of yours. "That's nothing to be ashamed of it's just a question. Did he leave you two?"