A Moment With You

A/N: Slight sexual mature content at the end! Bloody descriptions in the beginning! Enjoy!

The next day came pretty soon and it brought along a guest. A very nosy guest.

Some reporter had come to the school to get a scoop on UA's Class 1-A and he was seriously bothering you all. Before the man even came in Aizawa had left Iida in charge and warned you to be nice and don't make him cry since he already guessed how you would react to the man.

He came in during breakfast, taking many up-close pictures as you sat with Mina and Izuku. He was very up close and personal with Izuku as the day went by. Practically following the poor boy everywhere and sadly Izuku practically followed you everywhere so you two were both being stalked.

He would ask many personal questions to you two and after he caught you and Izuku walking together hand in hand. He began to ask questions about you two's relationship. And after he took a couple of pictures of you holding up a peace sign with Todoroki before you flipped that peace sign to a sweet middle finger, he got the hint to keep some distance from you.

At the end of the day though when you went looking for Izuku after he was outside with the reporter he pulled you both in for a picture so he can already a picture of "the future symbol of peace hero couple" for himself, you knew that he probably wasn't that bad.

Still was a pain in the ass though, seriously he was everywhere.

During the entire chaos of having a reporter there, Aizawa had pulled you aside. Overhaul had officially made some contact with the league of villains which meant his army was growing. And it was growing at an insane rate.

He showed you some pictures of the hideout. There was a pool of blood and a dead body left there, along with a magnet, the same magnet used by one of the villains that raided you all camps. There were a few daggers stuck in the wall so if that meeting went bad the swordsman must've been there to fight. Whatever meeting he was having was truly one to not forget judging on the hand that was left along with a sword next to it.

Aizawa felt terrible. Truly felt like he was putting too much on your shoulders. You were still a child, yet here he was showing the least amount of gruesome pictures he could find so you wouldn't be shown something too traumatic. You caught his eye though and reassured him you would be okay. You did grow up with a spy in your family, you have seen some things you wish you didn't, yet you were always okay.

After telling him what you could about your own mother and if she was doing anything worth writing, you both went to training. Shinso came back too and he was slowly improving with his own quirk and the scarf Aizawa lent him, he still got tossed on his ass a few times by you but you got tossed on your own by Aizawa so it was even.

Still, with the many improvements you have been making with your quirks, you knew that you would soon be ready to take down Overhaul.

***

"You know, All Might can introduce you to a bunch of people, right kid?" You heard a quiet, older voice talk from the side of your bed. Turning over some as you shield your eyes from the morning light you saw Izuku on the phone with someone, his leg bouncing up and down some as he played with your anklet on your ankle that was peeking out from the covers. "You can even work with his former sidekick, Nighteye."

That's right Izuku doesn't have anybody to work with for the work-study. He's probably been calling people all morning to find somebody. Maybe Nighteye could work, he is the leader of the entire investigation of the Overhaul mission. You didn't know much about Nighteye, but you knew he was All Might's right-hand man for a while when he moved back to Japan.