Walls & Doors

It was now about five minutes until the first fight of the festival. You sat in the front row above the arena as you stared down bouncing your knee up and down. You sat in between Uraraka and Iida as they patiently waited to see their friend fight.

"Ah, you're nervous for him I see," Iida said as he saw your bouncing leg.

"Shut it."

"I'm sure he'll do fine y/n!" Uraraka chimed in as she leaned her head on your shoulder. "Quick question," she perked up. "Are you two okay?"

How the hell is the whole class piecing together what's happening? "What do you mean?"

"Did you two break up or something? He's really worried about you not talking to him." She continued.

"What?!?! Break up? We were never together." You stated in shock. Seriously why are people thinking the two of you are together or something? You both are just friends. No. Best friends. No! Just classmates.

"YOU TWO WERE NEVER TOGETHER?!?!" Uraraka and Iida yelled in unison as they both grabbed onto your arm shaking you.

"Y-YEAH, WHY ARE WE SCREAMING." You said before softly removing your arm from Uraraka and hitting Iida upside the head.

"Sorry, we just assumed that's all," Uraraka said as Iida rubbed the now sore spot in the back of his head. "You two are just always together and look so happy together. Now in my opinion. You both seem so different."

"Uraraka is correct! You barely teased me today. You didn't even laugh at me when you saw me trip in the hallway up here. Are you two okay?"

You shook your head as you tried to lean forward, resting your elbows on your knees, trying to change the subject. "Why would you two even think we're dating. I mean I hang out with you two a lot and people like Mina and Sero."

"Are you serious!" Uraraka pinched your cheek. "He talks about you like you're his sun or like a rainbow!" She threw her hands up as she smiled and blushed. "Or like you put the stars in the sky! Seriously the way you two look at each other is so romantic!"

Sun? Rainbow? Stars? Did he really think of these things? No, he couldn't.

"Yeah right." You softly laughed.

"It's true y/n," Iida said softly. It was so obvious that you two had such strong feelings for each other. Why couldn't you two both just accept the love you have for each other? Maybe it's true what his brother used to say to him. We all accept the love we think we deserve. And it's obvious the two of you think you don't deserve any love.

You shrugged, "Well UA is strongly against relationships anyway. Plus Aizawa would think of it as a distraction."

"It's not forbidden though! Right, Iida?"

"No, it is."

Uraraka subtly glared at him before leaning her head back on your shoulder as she saw your fists tighten along with your jaw tightening. "Anyways! I'm sure whatever the two of you are going through it will be fine!" Suddenly the crowd began to roar as they saw the two boys walkout from the opposite sides of the arena. "Look there he is now!"

Ojiro told you about Shinso's quirk and how the only way to avoid it was simply by not talking. Which shouldn't make you worry since the boy's combat skills had seriously improved. No, what made you worry was that Midoriya could never keep his mouth shut at times.

The two of them faced off as Shinso tried talking to him, but MIdoriya knew not to talk as he started to slowly walk up to him. As he walked up to the lavender-haired boy, Shinso looked up at you before smirking just enough to show his teeth. He nodded his head in your direction, resulting in Midoriya's eyes to widened as he looked at you.