Pitch Black

The next day came as you woke up to Mina, Uraraka, and Jirou dragging you to get up yet again. Going outside only to have Iida successfully put a cricket on your shoulder that led to you almost killing the boy which made Izuku, Todoroki, and poor Tokoyami break up the fight, Bakugo was, of course, laughing his ass off since he showed the boy where the bug was.

After the almost murder scene you went back to training, practicing mixing in two or three elements at a time, creating slightly bigger storms to even some combat moves with your quirk to get a feel of how to fight with multiple elements. It was tiring and had you repeatedly going to get some wrap for your hands since they wouldn't stop shaking and the light burns were starting to get irritated no matter how much ice Todoroki gave you. Aizawa warned you to take the day off of lightning until your skin comes back stronger so you won't scar.

After the intense training and more yelling at Iida, Mandalay announced how there will be a game for the reward of the hard work from the training. Everyone seemed hyped but you honestly wanted to sleep the night away but a certain green-haired boy wouldn't dare allow you to miss out on the fun.

Later on, in the evening, it was time to cook again. You found yourself with Bakugo as you both had a  silent race to cut up the vegetables since you argued you were the better cook than he was. "Hey Bakugo," Uraraka joined in as she stared at you both, "You're really good with that knife, it's kind of weird. You too y/n, I think I'm a little scared."

"What do you mean it's weird?! How can you people be so bad at everything?!" He yelled as he sped up his cutting.

"Look at that he's not blowing stuff up," Denki added as you finished up your pile, teasing Bakugo for beating him until you went over to Todoroki and Izuku.

"Kota hates heroes and villains, he actually just hates the idea of quirks in our human society. Me and- Oh hey y/n!" He stopped as you waved before he continued, "Anyways me and y/n went over there to talk to him privately last night but I think I just made it worse. I was just wondering what All Might would have done to help him if he been here. I mean what would you say to him Todoroki?" He asked as Todoroki sat down with you two.

He shrugged, "It depends."

"Of course, sorry I asked," Izuku said sheepishly as you laughed.

"Aren't you a man of many words huh, Todoroki?" You teased.

"To have a complete stranger tried to change your mindset, it sounds like a pretty irritating conversation." Todoroki explained as you nodded, purposely elbowing Izuku as he put his head down as you laughed, "What matters are actions, you have to show him what you're trying to prove right. If you're going to rely on words alone then it better be incredibly powerful. What you say doesn't matter near as much as what you actually do."

"You're right, I went about this the wrong way how can I, a stranger say anything to him?"

"I don't know what your goal is when it comes to this child, but it sounds to me like you shouldn't be sticking your nose in a delicate situation. You tend to cut to the heart of people's feelings it can be annoying." Todoroki explained.

"Right, sorry about that." Izuku blushed as you stood up, ruffling his hair.

"You guys!" Iida yelled, "Your hands aren't moving! We will never make the best stew if you stop now!"

"Shut up Iida!"

"Y/n- never mind."

***

"Perfect, we filled our bellies and cleaned the dishes!" The blonde hero sung out as you tried to get your hands to stay steady, probably shouldn't have gone overboard with the lighting today. "It's time for-"