Greek Goddess

Announcement at the end btw!

Waking up you felt the weight of two strong arms holding you, along with some giggling. As you fluttered your eyes open you came in contact with the boy who was now yours. He had a little drool on his chin that for some reason was adorable to you.

Your head rested in between his collarbones as his soft breaths tickled your hair. Both of your legs were tangled with your hands loosely intertwined. You two must have passed out after living in the moment and laying together. In some twisted way, you could thank All Might for telling him everything that would lead to this moment.

You were snapped out of your thoughts as you felt the boy starting to stir awake. His eyes groggily opened as he looked down on you with the dorkiest grin you had ever seen him wear. "Oh, so it wasn't a dream." He said in his morning voice as he looked down at you, smitten written all over his features. "Perfect." He sighed.

You shook your head, "How did you sleep? You sore?"

He groaned as he tried to stretch, "Yeah my arms mostly, but other than that I'm just fine." He looked over at you before smiling yet again then proceeding to attack your face in kisses from your temple to cheeks, finally landing on your lips.

You silently curse yourself for the giggles that escaped your mouth. Since when did this boy make you go soft? "You're so sappy, I don't think I could handle that."

"Get used to it," he yawned before rolling over to crawl on top of you, pushing the air from your body as he collapsed. His hair was tickling your chin as he tried to dig in his face, impossibly closer to you, cooing, "Baby."

"Get off of me Mr. Romeo," you laughed softly before craning your neck to move his head. "Your bedhead is crazy." You laughed as you tried to move his bangs back in order to fix the pretty disaster on his head.

"You look beautiful too," he teased before rolling out of the bed. "You hungry?"

"Very."

"C'mon I hear my mom cooking something right now. We can fit in a quick breakfast before school, Recovery Girl told me to come in early to get a check-up."

As you two got ready for the morning his mom did bring up how the two of you slept in the same bed when she came back from her job. After some intense blushing from Izuku and his stammering to explain everything while you felt your soul leave your body, the woman pulled you both into a bear hug. She was going on and on about how it took you two so long to finally get together, and as she waved you both off to school she called you "future daughter in law" which led to the boy yelling and blushing once again.

On the way to the school, you both were being recognized by the public. Some asked for autographs while others asked for pictures. With you being not the best with strangers you mostly kinda hid behind the boy or slip some apparently rude comments.

It was raining as you both walked to the school. The soft ambient noise sounding like music to both of you ears as you walked side by side, hands touching here and there as you both laughed and talked about everything. Until someone who had way too much energy came in running.

Izuku filled you in about how Iida's brother had a fight with the hero killer, Stain, and how it didn't go too well. As you two went into the locker room to place your drenched umbrellas and shoes, Izuku began to speak up about the incident.

"So, Iida. Um-"

"If it's about my brother, I'll be fine. I'm sorry if I made you worry. Everything will be fine." The boy said as he forced a smile on his face before directing his attention to you. "Ah, y/n I see you're doing much better now! I heard you laughing when I ran past the two of you. I'm glad you two are happy again. I missed your teasing."