A Moment of Peace

A/N: I feel like the beginning part of this chapter is really confusing so at the end there will be a summary/analysis for you and you're free to ask me anything!

-Bakugo-

The room was poorly lit and reeked of stale liquor. It had been a day? Maybe two, since the boy was kidnapped. As soon as they brought him in they quickly knocked him out and cuffed him up so he couldn't move in the dumb ass chair.

He had forced himself to stay awake the whole stay, trying his damn hardest to get out of this shitty situation himself. He was the one that got into it right? Because he was so damn weak.

Soon that damn league of extras came in as they tried to intimidate him. Going on and on saying how he's a villain and should join them. How he had no business being a hero. Not with that behavior. Not with that quirk.

Some lizard guy kept going on and on about that Hero Killer, Stain's legacy. Kept quoting him over and over that it was honestly just annoying at this point. Some pigtailed blonde crazy bitch kept asking if she can cut him up and drink his blood. And even kept going on and on about how she met some cute kid with green hair.

You would be fucking livid if you were here.

Across from the shitty bar was some man in a full-on bodysuit that kept switching personalities that made the tired boy's head spin as he tried to understand just one single sentence from him. Some women kept gossiping with that magician and she even tried brainwashing him into joining that damn league as she played with that weird-ass magnet thing.

This one man that barely spoke since he got into trouble for "letting you run off" was just blankly staring at him. He was burnt from head to toe with blues eyes that seemed familiar but he didn't have time to think of that when he's wondering how the fuck he was going to get out of here.

Soon came that damn swordsman that just couldn't leave you alone. Now Bakugo knew he could be angry, pissed even. But that man's behavior made the boy think he had the personality of a damn angel.

He was absolutely livid over losing you and kept letting that burnt man know that. They even had a mini breakout fight the previous day that led to that shadow bastard to breaking them up before they killed each other.

He kept his mask on but ditched most of his black outfit, just settling for a short sleeve compression shirt and some black cargo pants geared up with many daggers to support him.

His veins and eyes had been black for a while and only turned that color when he looked at the burnt man when he started to shake with anger.

So anger triggered it? Huh.

As they all tried over and over to persuade him and even turned on the tv to show the teacher's questioning, the man began to go on a rampage.

He was telling that hand man, that was probably the leader of this whole thing, to let him go back out there to find you. Said over and over how your quirk was something special and his master could use it since it was officially off-limits that he couldn't kill you. That really pissed him off too. The shitty hand man just blew him off as he told him over and over how your quirk was too big, too powerful for his master right now. Especially in the state he was in.

Said how a time will come where you would be theirs to keep.

He pushed on as he said it was obvious how you were growing stronger, hell the man had bandages to prove it from your attack when you escaped his arms. He also mentioned how you were finally starting to awaken something too, he felt it and he knew you did too.