Sleepy

A/N: oh wow there's starting to be alot of you over here as well! I have my story on Ao3 if you prefer the website!

Also, a link to see more of the story and my future stories is in my bio! I have playlists and a tiktok where (when I find the time) I post drawings that go with the story! I also go back and add them at the end of the chapter! Anyways I hope you enjoy the fluff because the next arc hurts anyways byeeeee!

I also have a snapchat for you all where I post daily! @lavendarlavishh !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your body felt so drained. You didn't know if it was from you overusing your quirk or just you not wanting to move ever again. Waking up in the nurse's office was something you weren't expecting either, but it's better than a damn hospital. You lazily turned your head to the side seeing Izuku and All might lost in thought with Recovery girl glaring at the blonde.

You groaned as you got on your elbows to sit up before hissing at the contact your arms made with the cold blanket. Why did everything have to be so cold?

"Y/n?" The boy turned over, seeing you clutch your side as you tried to sit all the way up. "Y/N OH YOU'RE OKAY I WAS SO WORRIED-"

"Inside voices please, Izuku." You rubbed your head as he whispered a sorry. Looking up you took note of how tired the two of them were. "You two look like shit." You mumbled.

"Language." Recovery Girl scolded you while laughing a bit.

"Sorry, you two look like crap." You smirked at them before sighing to lay back down on the bed, "I'm sure I don't look too good myself."

"Well, I guess I shouldn't scold you for him being back here since it wasn't your fault." Recovery Girl commented as she made her way towards the chart at the foot of your bed.

"I say scold him just because, ow." The comment had earned you a nice smack to the ankle she seemed to love hitting.

The wires attached to you were getting tangled up as you tried to stretch. Getting annoyed with how they just dangled over you and reminded you of your hospital days you started to tug at them to remove them.

"What are you doing?" Izuku asked as you removed another one from your chest.

"They're annoying me."

"Recovery Girl!" He yelled out to get the lady to stop you.

"She's fine dear," she said softly. "You just be careful. I couldn't heal your side all the way but I got your neck and most burns though you shouldn't have any scars."

All Might seemed to be lost in thought as he stared at the ceiling above him.

"What's with the look old man?"

"I can't be sure yet, but I think I shortened my time limit again with that fight." You and Izuku gasped upon the news. "I hope I can at least hold the form for an hour."

"I'm so sorry," Izuku said softly.

"Well, no use worrying these things happen."

A man in a coat walked in as he removed his hat, "Excuse me." Turning towards the shocked blonde he smiled lightly, "Hi, All Might. Been a while."

"What the hell! I didn't know that you were investigating!" He perked up as he tried to shake his hand.

"Whoa, All Might! It's okay he's seeing you like this?" Izuku questioned before turning back to look at you like you would disappear the second he turned around.