Prologue

I opened the door of her room. To my surprise, Nandita wasn't there. I knocked on the bathroom door but there wasn't any response. I got impatient and sauntered towards the kitchen. I didn't see her there.

"Where the hell is she?" I rubbed the back of my neck. I heard the sound of footsteps and turned and saw Alessandra.

"What's the matter? Where is Nandita?"

She stayed silent but I saw her holding a piece of paper. I glanced at it and asked her about it. She didn't say anything and gave it to me and walked away. I opened it and realized that it's a letter written by Nandita.

Leonardo

I am going. The reason is you. You betrayed me. You hid your real identity from me. You are a Mafia Don. Till yesterday I thought that you were loyal to me. But now I realized that you don't deserve me. I don't want to be called as a Mafia Don's wife or what you say A Mafia Queen. Give that title to somebody else who love to see innocent people getting murdered brutally irrespective of age, gender.

I want you to forget me and move on with a girl of your standard. My life will be under threat if I stay with you. So I am leaving you forever. Don't search for me. Coz I won't be yours. I deserve a peaceful life. Not a life like you people live.

So goodbye

Nandita

I clenched my jaw and tore the letter.

"No Nandita you can't escape from me. I will find you within minutes. Wait I am coming."

Immediately I called my brother and bodyguards and told them to search for her in every corner of this country.

"I want her today itself. I want her alive. Understood?"

"But Leo the rival gang will attack us anytime. So we can't leave you behind," said Roberto.

"I am here to look after other things. You all do what I asked you to do. GO NOW." I shouted at them.

Roberto along with other men went in search of Nandita.