Chapter - 4

Daksh came to give my clothes and food

Daksh came to give my clothes and food. We talked for a couple of seconds before his departure. I received a call from our Chief Surgeon telling me that Alessandra's brothers will arrive at any time. So I decided to stay near the entrance.

Moments later a black SUV stopped in front of the hospital. Two men stepped out of the car. I observed their movements and decided to ask them. So I approached them after they passed the security.

"Excuse me, gentlemen." I said nearing them.

They turned towards me and then only I got a clear view of them. They both looked breathtakingly handsome but one was more handsome than the other. I scanned him from top to toe and realized that he was doing the same.

"Are you Alessandra's---?"

"Yes yes. How is she? Can you take us to her?" The one behind came in front of me and said.

"Yeah sure. I am her doctor Nandita Khanna." I asked them to follow me and we reached near the lift. I felt like the tall one staring at me but I ignored it.

"I was the one who attended the call a couple of minutes before," I said and they looked at each other.

"I only called you. I am Leonardo Martinelli and this is my brother Roberto." I simply nodded and smiled and just then the lift door opened and we got inside. I pressed the button and the lift took us to the fifth floor.

"She is showing good improvement. The fracture wasn't deep. So she will recover soon."

"Happy to hear that," said Mr Roberto. We stopped in front of a room and glanced at them before opening the door. I moved aside for them to enter and they stared at their sister.

"She is having a good sleep. She will wake up later." Both of them had pain seeing their dear sister in this state. That moment I thought about my brothers who didn't care for me at all.

"She is lucky to have them," I said to myself.

"The chief surgeon wants to meet you both in person. If you want, we can go and meet him now."

"I will accompany you. Let him stay here." Mr Leonardo said and I nodded. I took a glance at the monitor and along with Leonardo ambled towards the Chief's cabin. When we reached in front of his room, I told him to enter.

"You won't come?"

"I will stay here sir. You go and talk with him." He stepped inside and I sat on the chair near the room.

For almost half an hour, I sat there feeling bored. In between, I received messages from my interns asking about their clinical doubts. Suddenly the door opened and Mr Martinelli appeared followed by the Surgeon. He came towards me.