Chapter - 47

It's Masi's birthday! And this time, she is happier because she can celebrate it with the new member of her family

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's Masi's birthday! And this time, she is happier because she can celebrate it with the new member of her family. Yes, that's me. And I am happy to celebrate her birthday. So I planned a surprise for her and informed this to Harshad and Rohit.

It's simple. We are going to surprise her with her students. They will pay a tribute to their dear master. I have talked with them and they agreed to make it a wonderful evening. They practised without her knowledge and when they were done, they performed in front of me. It's an excellent tribute. I am sure Masi will love it.

And talking about my nightmare, I wasn't affected by any since the last week. The conversation we had was two weeks ago and whenever I had one, Harshad consoled me and encouraged me to get it off my mind. I started to meditate, focused more on my present life, prayed before bedtime. This too helped me gradually.

Harshad started to talk about his company matters more. About his clients, the people working with him. He even took me to his company one day and I got introduced to all working there. I indirectly got to know that Harshad provides a friendly atmosphere to each one. He doesn't make a person work beyond his/her limits. So they are happy to have a boss like him.

I got to know more about Aman. I met his wife and parents and they told me about the good things Harshad did to that family for their survival. Even my father-in-law was in touch with them before his death. They said both father and son are good at heart. And I know it's indeed true.

Now my life is getting better. After exams, Rohit ditched his Masi's company to be with me. He is a naughty one but the sweetest one in this family. Masi is happy with our bond and during my off days, she taught me to cook many dishes and our bond also grew stronger.

*****

Finally, the evening arrived. We wished her in the morning and Rohit ordered her favourite cake. I helped the maids to decorate the living room. And later went to Masi's room to make her wear the dress selected by us.

“Beta I don't want to wear this. Please."

“No Masi. You have to. This is your day. And you will look beautiful in this dress. Please, Masi... Wear it for me." I pleaded and she agreed.

“Ok. But only for this day!"

“Fine."

After putting on the new attire,she saw herself in the mirror. “No beta. Please. This dress is not good for me. I can't wear this."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.