Chapter - 65

Hey guys

Before reading the chapter I request you all to watch this vm done by the talented varia_shines.
Thanks a lot, buddy.

*****

I saw Nandita on the balcony glancing at the sky

I saw Nandita on the balcony glancing at the sky. I approached her making sounds with my shoes but she didn't pay any heed. I stood beside her and kept staring at my amore. She was lost in her world of thoughts.

"What's bothering you?" I finally let go off the silence around us. She didn't look at me.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"I hope Mia gave you good company."

"You know the answer. She is the only one in this house who understands me."

"Who told you? I understand you a lot."

"No!" She scoffed. "You don't. Otherwise, you wouldn't have kidnapped me and put my family's life in danger."

"Your family is safe. I haven't hurt anyone."

"Any proof?" She crossed her arms over her chest and shot me a serious look.

"Wait." I took out my phone and showed her the video of her daughter entering her school premises. Nandita took it in her hands. Her eyes welled up.

"Isha!" She whispered and touched on the screen.

"If my men are with them, then she wouldn't have got a chance to leave her house."

"Then how did you get the video?"

"I asked my men to come back after making Mr Ahuja realise that it's impossible to see you again. Now all are back to their normal life. Your daughter is going to school, Mr Ahuja to his company. Is this enough?"

She knitted her brows. She didn't believe me completely. I know it's because of the difference between us. I will soon clear all her misunderstandings and do as planned. Nandita will get her family back but it will be here.

"But your men are still after them."

"Nope. They left your country. This is the last video they took before departing."

"Where is Harshad's?"

"I don't want you to see him again. So I am not intending to show any video of his." Saying so I snatched my phone from her.