Chapter - 62

I was surprised and shocked at the same time to see her in front of me after six years

I was surprised and shocked at the same time to see her in front of me after six years. The person who helped me get out of the hell that could have trapped me forever. I embraced her tightly and sobbed.

"I missed you a lot, Mia. I thought these people might have done something wrong to you after that day."

"No, they didn't. That's why I am alive today." She mumbled breaking the hug. She stepped inside the room and we sat on the bed.

"Thank God! At least now I have one person who understands me well in this house."

"This is all destiny Nandita. I never thought that Don would bring you here."

"He separated me from my family. I don't know what's happening to them now."

"Your parents and brothers will be safe."

"Not only them. But my husband, daughter, in-laws."

"What? You got married?" She asked.

"Yes. I will tell you what all happened after I escaped." I inhaled sharply and revealed everything to her. When I ended, I broke down and she engulfed me.

"Don't cry. You have to be strong. For yourself and your family. Trust me you will escape this time also."

"Really? Can you tell me how will that happen?" asked a familiar voice. We glanced up and saw the devil standing with an evil smirk.

Mia got up immediately. "Um... Don I mean..."

"Get her something to eat." He said and Mia left me with him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I came to check whether you are okay or not. I know you are angry with me but soon you will learn that this is gonna be your life from now on."

"And very soon you will realise that I don't belong to you, Mr Leonardo Martinelli."

The smirk vanished and anger was evident on his face. He came and sat beside me and I tried to move away but he caught me and forced me to sit with him. "You should watch your mouth amore. Speaking up about the things which I don't like to hear will trigger me. I don't want to hurt you but if you misbehave, then the consequences will be too hard. Understood?"

"Yeah but I don't care," I said and looked away.

"Let's see what's gonna happen." He whispered and the next second he kissed my cheeks which irritated me.