Chapter - 60

“Mumma"

“Mumma"

“Isha..."

“Help me. He will kill me."

“Nothing won't happen to you. Mumma will save you."

I could hear my daughter's voice. But I couldn't see her because of the darkness. Her cries echoed. She need help. But where is she?

“Mumma it's paining. Help me, Mumma!"

Suddenly I heard a sound which I couldn't recognise. Isha was crying loudly. I need to do something. But I froze the next second when I heard a gunshot and a scream from Isha.

“ISHAANI..."

I opened my eyes and got up quickly. I was breathing heavily. I took few seconds to process that it was a dream. I wiped off the sweat beads and looked around. The place was unfamiliar. I was on a bed. It was a little bedroom.

Wait! What happened to me?

A memory of the sight of my Isha being tied and put on a gunpoint and the sound of gunshot flashed on my mind. I shivered a little because I dreamt of a terrible thing happening to her. Is she alright?

I stood up immediately and opened the door

I stood up immediately and opened the door. The realisation hit me the next second. I was inside a private jet. I could hear somebody talking. I tried to remember what caused me to faint.

Oh My God! Did Leonardo kidnap me? Did he harm my family? No. He can't.

I sauntered towards the front side. I opened the door and that instant few heads turned towards me. I saw Leonardo staring at me before getting up from his place.

“How are you feeling?"

“Why do you care? Why am I here?"

Amore relax. You are inside my private jet. We are headed towards my country."

“Why?"

“Because from now onwards you are gonna stay with me."

“WHAT?" I couldn't digest what he said. “What did you say?"

“I hope you understood what I meant. Trust me I haven't done anything to your family. They are safe including Harshad."

“No. You are lying. You are a devil. You don't like my present life. You won't hesitate to kill my family. Speak the truth. Did you kill anyone?" I feared that he might have killed anyone present that moment at my house. Masi, Rohit, Isha... Because I heard a gunshot.

“No. You can trust me. It's easy for me to finish off your in-laws but no I won't do that. I know you will be hurt by their death."

I exhaled out the breath I was holding. I stared at his eyes and yeah he wasn't lying. And I don't want him to hurt them anymore. But now I am trapped.

"Take rest. We will land within half an hour."

“You bastard. Do you think you can kidnap me and claim your rights on me? No. I am a wife, a mother and a daughter-in-law. I have no feelings for you."

A devilish smirk formed on his face. “Yeah but slowly I will make you fall for me. Because you belong to me amore!"

I caught hold of his collars and glared at him with hatred. The smirk on his face vanished that moment. “Don't you dare say that? I don't belong to you. I belong to my husband. And you don't deserve me."

Just then Alfredo came and pointed the gun at me. “Leave him."

“Alfredo relax. She won't do anything." Leonardo said and Alfredo went back to his seat.

“I will kill you if you harm my dear ones. I just hate you, Mr Martinelli. I hate you."

He held my neck tightly and stared into my eyes. Anger was evident on his face. I left my hold on him.

“Watch out your tongue amore. You won't like the consequences if my anger takes full control on me." He tightened his grip. “I have no intention to hurt you. But if you are not planning to stay within your limits, I will be so harsh on you."

He left his hold on me and pulled me towards the seat beside him. I tried hard to free myself from his hold but he was stronger. I sat on the seat and within seconds he tied me using the belt. He sat beside me. His gaze not leaving me.

“Behave well amore. My whole family is waiting for you. I want you to respect them and me. Otherwise, you will cry your heart out learning about your punishment. Okay?"

I just stared at him and shifted my gaze away from him. He came more closer and whispered. “You are mine Nannu. Only mine! Not even Harshad has any right on you."

I sat back and took out my laptop to resume my work

I sat back and took out my laptop to resume my work. I had informed my family about bringing Nandita to Italy but nobody opposed my decision. After all, she belongs to the Martinelli family. As my wife. Even though she doesn't want to be mine, I know she will accept the reality later. That she is Leonardo Martinelli's lady.

I instructed my men to restrict Harshad from leaving his office and they did as said. So it was easy to trap the rest of the family members. I felt sad for her daughter but I just want her mother to be mine forever. When Nandita and I get married, I will bring her daughter to my house and she will live as our child. Harshad's chapter will be closed when Nandita agrees to marry me.

I had made plans to make her fall for me. And my family will support me in this. All I want is to have Nandita as my queen. The queen of Mafia Don of Italy. And I will do anything to make her mine again.

I don't care about her stubbornness. She will start loving me very soon. Then my plan will work out easily. I just need some time and later her willingness.

*****

Hey guys

☞How was the chapter?

☞Will Leonardo succeed in his mission?

☞Can Nandita escape ever?

╰ Go and see Characters {Part 4} so get to know the new characters which will be introduced in the next chapter. ╯