Chapter - 51

Today I will be meeting Mr Vincenzo Rossi

Today I will be meeting Mr Vincenzo Rossi. He called me three days ago and said that he will be coming over to meet me. He asked me to fix the time and I said at sharp 11 am we can meet in my conference room. He agreed and the day has arrived at last.

I wasn't excited but curiosity hit me because I want to know why did he select me for the deal. And I am sure something is there. I thought to find it out directly from him.

I ordered Aman to welcome the people and by 10:45 am they arrived. He led them straight to the conference room and informed me about their arrival. I was texting Nandita.

“Ok Aman. Tell them I am coming."
He nodded and closed the door.

The meeting is about to start. I will text you later.

Ok hubby. All the best! Check them well.

Done Nannu. Bye.

Bye.

I put the phone in silent mode and placed it inside my pocket and stepped out of my cabin and walked towards the conference room. I opened the glass door and that instant  everyone stood up.

“Good morning."

“Good morning Mr Ahuja." Mr Rossi said with a smile. We shook hands.

“Have your seat!" I said and we settled down. “How was your journey?"

“It was good. We came in my private jet."

“Ok glad to know that. And how is your stay?"

“Good. A good hotel with a good atmosphere! My family is with me. I mean my wife."

“Oh really?"

“Yes. His wife is also there." He said pointing towards a man in his fifties.

With a smile, he introduced himself. “Hello, Mr Ahuja I am Giovanni Bianchi."

“Nice to meet you, Mr Bianchi," I replied and then glanced back at Mr Rossi. “Is this your first time in India?"

“Yes. I had heard a lot about your country. But now only I could land here."

“Well, then I suggest you to visit some places here. I am sure you will be mesmerized by the beauty of our country!"

He laughed. “Thank you. I will if time permits." Mr Rossi then introduced other members from his company to me and I greeted them individually. We talked a little more about our respective companies before we came to the matter.