Chapter - 63

“Ma'am are you awake?" asked a voice from outside

“Ma'am are you awake?" asked a voice from outside. I had just stepped out of the bathroom after taking a bath.

“Yes. What do you want?"

“Boss is asking for you. He wants you to join him for breakfast."

“Tell him that I will arrive within minutes."

“Okay, ma'am." She said and I heard the footsteps receding.

I sighed and put on my dress. Alessandra gave me some of her dresses for time being. Leonardo said that he will take me shopping so that I can have new clothes and other things. I have no interest but he is adamant to take me. After drying my hair, I left the room and headed towards the dining area.

As expected, the whole family were present. I saw an empty chair near Leonardo. They all glanced at me when I approached them. Leonardo looked at me with a smirk.

“Take a seat." He said pointing towards the chair.

“I can't sit with you."

“Why? Will he eat you?" asked Elena, his cousin.

“I can't. That's it." I tried to suppress anger.

“Nandita stop being stubborn. Just sit here and eat." The devil said.

I didn't move and this might have pissed him because the next second he stood up and dragged me and made me sit. He then made himself comfortable on his chair. Just then Mia came with the breakfast. I glanced at the food.

“What's this?" I asked and the person next to me answered the question.

“Frittata!" I glanced at him and back at the dish.

It smelled so good and I took a bite. It tasted well and I had my food without looking at anyone because I don't want to have a conversation with anyone. After finishing mine, I sauntered towards the living room and minutes later Alessandra appeared.

“Did you sleep well?"

“Wow! What a question?" I said and did slow claps. “Such an appropriate question to ask in this situation!"

“I know you are upset with me but---"

“Please... I don't want to hear your sweet talks. Leave me alone."

“At least talk to her with some respect." said a familiar voice. I turned and saw Leonardo. “After all you both are friends."

“We were but not now."

“Alessa it's better you leave her now. She will be nice to you one day."

I saw Alessandra nodding before exiting the living room. Leonardo came near to me. He grabbed my neck and made me face him. I stared at him. "Now what?"