Chapter - 8

I pushed open the door of my room and laid on the bed after throwing my bag

I pushed open the door of my room and laid on the bed after throwing my bag. I was exhausted. And frustrated coz of Mr Martinelli.

"What's wrong with him? Already he shows too much interest in me." I muttered.

My phone buzzed and I hesitantly got up and answered the call.

"Hey, Alessa!"

"You reached?"

"Yeah..."

"Ok then take rest I will call you later."

I pressed the end button and climbed on the bed again and closed my eyes to have a peaceful sleep.

"Ehi ... cosa c'è che non va in te?" asked Roberto.
("Hey... what's wrong with you?")

I felt angry coz Nandita ignored me. I was going to apologize to her but she just walked away. Her ignorance pissed me.

"Niente. Lasciami in pace."
("Nothing. Leave me alone.")

I walked past him to my room and shut the door. I sat on the bed and rested my head on my palms. Moments later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Entra..."
("Come in...")

The door opened slowly revealing Alessandra. She smiled and I gestured her to sit. She came and sat beside me.

"Cosa preoccupa mio fratello? Dimmi. Sono qui per tirarti fuori da tutto questo. "
("What's bothering my brother? Tell me. I am here to get you out of this.")

I side hugged her and she rested her head on my chest. I gently stroked her head.

"Niente Alessa. Oggi io e Nandita non abbiamo avuto una buona conversazione ".
("Nothing Alessa. Today I and Nandita didn't have a good conversation.")

She gazed at me with a confused look.

"Così hai iniziato a turbarla."
("So you started troubling her.")