Chapter - 61

"Get up," Leonardo said

"Get up," Leonardo said. I hesitantly got up. I walked out of the jet and he led me to a black SUV. We got into the backseat while Alfredo and Roberto occupied another car.

"So Nandita my whole family will be there. I want you to behave well with them. Don't create any problems. Otherwise, you will not like the after-effects."

"What will you do? Will you kill me?"

He let out a chuckle before getting close to me. I hated it. "No amore. I kidnapped you to marry you. Not to kill you. So don't worry."

"I am not afraid of you Mr Martinelli. I have no feelings for you. So your family and your obsession is not my concern!"

"Let's see what's gonna happen."

He sat properly and I closed my eyes cursing myself for meeting this devil. For loving him and now creating trouble for myself and to my family. I prayed that nothing happens to Harshad and Ishaani.

*****

"Finally!" Leonardo said and I looked at the huge mansion. The devil's mansion!

"Come with me." He ordered opening the door for me. I got out still staring at the mansion. It screamed luxury. Leonardo took hold of my hand which I tried to free but his grip was tight.

"I can walk. You don't have to hold me."

"Stop it Nannu. I will do whatever I feel like." He said and pulled me towards the door. One of his bodyguards opened it for us. Alfredo and Roberto followed us.

When we stepped in, I took a few seconds to study the interior of the house. These people had spent too much money to build this. No doubt. I expected his family to be present but no one was there.

"Welcome to my house amore. Soon this is gonna be yours too."

In your dreams devil.

"Alfredo inform all that Nandita has arrived." Alfredo went and very soon few familiar and unfamiliar faces appeared.

"Oh, so you came with her." Leonardo's mother said looking at me.

"Yes, mom. And she will be staying with us forever."

Leonardo then introduced me to each one present whom I haven't met in person. His uncle and aunt, cousins and I saw Alessandra staring at me with a concerned look. She is good at acting.

"Here she comes." He said and my gaze fell on a good looking woman dressed in black. She walked down the stairs with Alfredo and quickly came and stood in front of us.