Chapter - 53

"Hey bro!" Rohit said giving me a tight hug

“How was your journey?"

“Quite good."

We walked towards my car and headed to our house. Rohit talked about the exams and the plan of his friends to celebrate this vacation. Even though he went to the UK for further studies, he hadn't changed a bit. Still the talkative, naughty little brother of mine!

“Chachu!" Ishaani shouted and came running towards Rohit who engulfed her.

“My little doll. I missed you baby." He kissed her and Nandita appeared at that moment.

“Bhabhi!" They shared a hug before he planted a kiss on her head. “I missed you bhabhi."

“I missed you too. But now I am happy that you came."

“Yep. Where is Masi?"

“I am here." She replied while climbing down the stairs. Rohit rushed to embrace her and touched her feet. “My boy has become more handsome!"

“Thank you, Masi." He mumbled.

“First freshen up Rohit. Then you can talk with us." I said and made my way to my room.

I changed my dress and Nandita came with Ishaani. I frowned at them because both have naughty smiles on their faces.

“What's the matter?"

“Um... She wants to tell you one thing." Nandita said and closed the door. Ishaani sat beside me.

“Tell me Isha."

“Pappa, can you both do one thing for me tomorrow?"

“What's it Isha?"

“You both should dance. In front of all."

“Okay. I will jaan. Do you want anything else?" I asked because I could see that she is hesitant to speak further.

“And you should kiss Mumma!"

“What?" My eyes got widened and Ishaani giggled. Before I could say anything, she left the room. I glanced at Nandita who looked a little shy. “Did she say the same thing to you?"

Nandita nodded making me gulp down the saliva. I didn't expect this from Ishaani. She has become mischievous. First baby and now this kiss.

“Hey, she was just kidding."

“I don't think so."

“Anyway, at least we should shake a leg, right? For her."

“Really? For her or... you wanna dance with me because you feel like?" I asked getting close to her. She moved back but I pulled her towards my chest. A blush formed on her face.