Chapter - 80

I was overwhelmed upon seeing my husband after so many days

I was overwhelmed upon seeing my husband after so many days. He finally came to this hell to save me. My hope didn't go in vain. Tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks as I approached him. He smiled at me and his eyes welled up. When I was a few inches away from him, I leaned on to the iron grill. I extended my hand towards him.

“Harshad!" I cried. He immediately caught hold of my hand.

“Don't cry Nannu. Please. Now I am here, we will get out of this place together."

“Really? Mr. Ahuja, you are good at telling jokes." Leonardo said in a sarcastic tone. I gritted my teeth and turned towards him.

“You can say whatever you want Leonardo. But my husband is in front of my eyes. He came here to save me. So from this, you have to understand that he isn't scared of you or your men."

“I do agree with you Nandita. But it's difficult to trick me and take you from here. He may not be scared of me but he won't go out alive from my country."

“I don't care Mr. Martinelli." Suddenly Harshad raised his voice. I turned and saw him gripping the iron grill. “Even if I have to die to save Nandita, I will be happy to do it. But I won't let you live with her. I will make sure that you will not trouble her anymore before giving up my life."

Leonardo did slow claps “Wow! You have got so much courage than I thought Mr. Ahuja." He walked past me towards Harshad and mumbled. “This is Italy, Mr. Ahuja. Here people fear me and even the law is below me. You have to walk over my dead body to take away Nandita."

Harshad smirked. “Then I will do it for her safety."

“Fine. Then let's see it." Saying so he pushed himself back. And now we are facing each other.

Amore you are the love of my life. So I don't want to hate your brothers like I hate Mr. Ahuja. So you are free to talk to them now. But you won't meet Mr. Ahuja. I don't want him to influence you. He will be given another place to stay. And I swear he will be treated well."

“I don't trust you at all Leonardo. Harshad is the most hated person in your life. So there is no guarantee that he will not be harmed."

“Believe me Nandita. You will not forgive me if I harm Mr. Ahuja. So I promise he will be looked after well. But you will not see him at all. And that's it." He said and walked towards the door.

Before exiting he glanced at his men to told them to stay with me and talked to them something in his language. I know it's about me because he looked at me while commanding them.

“What the hell are you talking Leonardo? I want to know---" He slammed the door before I could finish.

“Nannu!" I heard Nakul bhaiyya's feeble voice. I went and sat down facing him. I glanced at both Abhinav and Akash bhaiyya. They smiled at me. My heart ached to see my brothers in this state. Because of me, my whole family is suffering.