Chapter -66

"This is not the first time it's happening Luca

"This is not the first time it's happening Luca. And you know I don't like to repeat. I have given you the responsibility to take care of the things in our warehouse and now..."

"I apologize for my mistake. The Macinis send an intruder. We all tried to catch him but--"

"Enough! No more explanations are needed. I know what to do next."

Luca left my office room. The missing of some of the deliveries is pissing me off. Moreover, the guards are becoming irresponsible. I need to change the current ones. Otherwise, my family will face another loss. I stepped out of the room and headed towards the living room.

As I reached there, I saw the decorations being supervised by Elena, Angelica and Alessandra. Tonight all major mafia family's are coming over to attend the party. This deal is going to make us more powerful. We the Martinellis will always come first.

"Will she attend this party? I don't think so." Angelica said. Alessandra sighed hearing her words.

"Yes, she will," I answered and they turned towards me. "She had agreed."

"Did you threaten her?" asked Alessandra.

"I just said her to attend. As my lady. And she agreed."

"I don't think Nandita will agree with you so soon. But I want you to leave her alone. We will be with her if she wants."

"Okay. I want her in front of my eyes. So you all should tell me if she wishes to stay out of sight. Then I will keep an eye on her."

"But Leo don't you think she is stubborn and can do anything to ruin this night. I mean she will be planning to take revenge on you."

"She is not a stupid girl. She is extremely concerned about Ahuja family's safety. She knows I will stick to my words. So Nandita will obey my orders." I said confidently.

"Well, then we will take care of her. You can trust us." Elena said. I nodded and went back to my office room.

*****

"If you need any help, ask Mia to be with you. You should look good." I ordered Nandita.

She sat not facing me. Her gaze was on the dress she is gonna wear tonight. It's an expensive purple gown and I am damn sure she will look like a beauty queen. I smirked at my thought.

 I smirked at my thought