Chapter - 67

"Aaah!" I screamed out of pain

"Aaah!" I screamed out of pain. My whole body was paining. My hands, legs, head, every bit of my body. I couldn't move. I was unable to get out off the bed. When I woke up, I thought I got paralyzed. But I could do little movements and my body will give up.

I was forced last night and it's one of the few things I wish not to happen in my life but I was wrong. I was punished but I didn't deserve it. I tried my best to prevent the incident but while trying to escape, he pushed me and my head came in contact with the headboard which resulted in losing my strength to fight back. And he took advantage of that opportunity.

"Nandita..." I heard Mia's voice. I slowly opened my mouth.

"Mi...Mia." I called her and the next second she appeared. She cupped her mouth on seeing me.

"Jesus! Nandita..." She rushed towards me and embrassed me. I winced due to pain. She broke the hug. "Oh My God! What's this?" Tears formed in her eyes made their way down.

"I want to die Mia. Can you kill me?"

"Nandita. I am sorry. I couldn't do anything. I didn't know Don will do this to you. I thought he respected you. But---"

"Respect is not in his dictionary. I don't want to talk about him. Just finish off me. That's the only favour I want from you now."

"Don't say that. Please..."

"I can't handle this trauma. I won't be able to face Harshad when he comes to save me. My daughter will feel embarrassed to stay with me. All will hate me!"

"Don't say stupid things. When your husband comes to know about this, then he will make Don suffer."

"But where is my justice? Tell me. He broke my soul. He broke me."

“But you should come up. You should mend your broken parts. Get up and prepare to fight for your freedom."

I scoffed. “Really? But how? When everything is---"

“Stop it! Now get up. I am going to report this to the whole family. About Don's cruelty. Come I will help you."

She helped me to sit and then slowly I placed my two feet on the floor. We both walked towards the bathroom. I insisted her to help me take bath and she agreed. She gave me a dress to wear and I sat on the bed.

“I will bring your breakfast. Then we will meet everyone." I nodded and Mia left me alone.

*****

“Look at her condition Ma'am. She is broken." I stared at my hands. The ladies of the house were assembled in my room and Mia explained my current state to them.

“I know she was stubborn and did wrong with him but I didn't expect Leo to do such a thing," said Mrs Alessio.

“We have to talk to Leo. This is cruel. How can he do this to her if he loved her?" I glanced up at Alessandra who asked the question to others.