Quirk Information

A/N: I have a Patreon (link in bio)! Please support me so I can continue bringing these stories to life. I also write requests of your own character(s) x reader & more!

Here is our main protagonist!

Check out my side stories too! Look at my profile!

A/N: Just a warning that I tend to make the y/n's in my stories a bit OC, but you are free to change her appearance to your liking! I hope you enjoy. And just a heads up... she's not weak so don't expect the boys to be saving her every three seconds, she actually saves quite a bunch of them. Also Izuku Midoriya is not going to be soft and act like a 10-year-old all the time... he's a teenage boy he's going to have his moments. Don't worry I still keep my characters canon to the story bc I hate fanon characters.

The plot of the story follows the anime and manga with a few changes to fit y/n!

I am not the best in English and sometimes struggle but I do try my best to make sure my grammar is correct!

#nobetareaderwedielikenighteye

Let me know if you want a quick personality page for y/n! Now here is her quirk that I got the inspo because of a snowstorm that hit here in Texas!

Also hello if you came from Tiktok and if you would to follow my Tiktok it is @lavendarlavish or click the link in my bio!

I also have a snapchat for you all where I post daily! @lavendarlavishh !

Pateron: https://patreon.com/lavendarlavish?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

QUIRK: WEATHER MANIPULATION

- she has the ability to form any type of weather in the sky or through her body (she wants rain? she can let it fall from the sky or shoot it out of her hands.)

- weather includes (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Snowstorms, Hail, Rain, Tsunami, Heat Wave, Cold Front, Thunderstorm and more)

- her emotions can affect her quirk heavly so fingers crossed that she keeps her cool... spoiler alert she never does.

QUIRK: DRAWKBACKS

- Big storms can snap her endurance

- Even though her body is made for her quirk, it can still injury herself (like too much lightning, or accidentally freeze herself if she gets too out of control)

STATS

POWER 5/5

SPEED 4/5

TECHNIQUE 4/5

INTELLIGENCE 4/5

COOPERATIVE 1/5

OVERALL 18/25

Now without further to do... enjoy the story!

I also kin the creator of Attack on Titan ;) /j