she falls asleep on you

"Hey there, baby," you smiled as Nayeon came into the hotel room.

She was freshly showered, changed into some sweats, and ready to spend time with you. You came out to surprise her after being apart much too long.

Although you know she's excited to see you, you also know she's tired and drained of her energy and the last few very busy days.

She's a tough cookie, rarely ever complaining, but she can't hide her tired eyes from you no matter how hard she tries.

"Hi, my love," she smiled and kissed your lips as she took a seat beside you.

You pulled away too soon for her liking. She made it aware to you by whining and then pouting her lips. It's been so long since last she's seen you and been able to hold you and kiss you and she doesn't want to let you go now that you're by her side.

You chuckled as you lied back before gently pulling her down with you. She sighed contentedly as her head fell to your chest and she heard the steady beat of your heart in her ear.

At first, she closed her eyes. But when she felt your eyes on her and you began to comb your fingers through her hair.

"You look sleepy, baby," you mumbled and she hurriedly shook her head.

"I'm not. I'm happy to see you. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." You smiled and pecked her temple sweetly. "But you've got me by your side for the next week, so we've got all the time in the world together. I know you've been busy and I can see you're exhausted. Why don't you try to rest?"

She pouted but closed her eyes, instantly relaxing and melting into you when you moved your hand down to slip it beneath her shirt and run your fingertips along her back.

Your nails applied a little pressure to her skin, making it tingle against your chest as butterflies filled her chest. She breathed softly against her skin as she began to drift into a peaceful slumber.

"I'm only resting my eyes, though."

"If you say so, my love." You chuckled and then felt your heart flutter when she let out a few soft sounds, feeling so content and happy with you there to hold her and keep her safe and secure.

You stared down at her with your heart swelling in your chest. You're so in love with her, so happy to see her after so long.

"I love you." You whispered as she fell asleep on you. "I hope you have sweet dreams. I'll hold you for as long as you want me to." You said, kissing her head lingeringly and watching as she smiled in her sleep.

You wished you could live in these moments with her forever, that they'd never end. But you'd be soaking up as much time with her as you possibly could over the next week, hoping you could hold her like this countless times over the next few days.