she kisses you mid-sentence (requested)

Standing in the girls' dressing room, you're staring at the door as you impatiently wait for it to open.

You flew all the way from Seoul to come and see Nayeon and the girls at their current tour stop, which is in London.

It was a long way but after growing tired from the distance and feeling your heart ache as you and Nayeon continued to spend time apart, it was completely worth it to know that would all come to an end tonight.

They've got one week left on tour after tonight and you're going to be by Nayeon's side for the rest of them and you're looking forward to watching her and the girls shine bright.

Tonight's show just ended and you can hear them just down the hall, giggling and squealing in between their loud conversations. They're still on such a high from living out their dreams once more and performing for their fans that they adore so much that they can't calm down yet.

The dressing room door was closed and Mina was the first to find that a little strange, considering when they did their last quick change they left it open.

At that time, you hadn't arrived yet, so you hadn't been seen.

But the staff knew you were coming, as you contacted the girls' manager, who knows you just as well as she knows the girls, and she let you in just after you got at the arena, which was only a couple of minutes after their last change.

You can feel your heart pounding. It almost feels like it's going to explode out of your chest.

You heard the girls just outside and the second you heard Nayeon's sweet laugh, your knees nearly buckled beneath you.

Over the last several weeks, you've only heard that through the speakers of your phone when she calls you or you facetime.

You heard someone's hand on the door before the knob turned and in walked the girls.

So deep into their conversations, laughter falling from their lips repeatedly, they didn't even see you standing there.

That was until Chaeyoung turned her head away from Tzuyu, planning to walk across the room to grab some cold water, and then she froze on her feet when she saw you.

"Y/N? Oh, hey! When did you get here?"

The mention of your name was quickly caught by the other girls and Nayeon was especially confused as she looked at her friend.

But she followed her gaze and when your eyes met, her heart almost stopped.

"Y/N?" She quietly spoke, in utter disbelief to see you there.

It seemed so surreal.

In fact, if it weren't for Chaeyoung seeing you first, Nayeon would've wondered if she was dreaming.

"You're here?" Nayeon asked, a chuckle falling from her lips as she held back tears of happiness.

She stepped closer and closer to you as you opened your arms for her.

"Surprise, baby! Did you miss-"

Before you could even finish asking her if she missed you, she was throwing her arms around you and putting her lips on yours to give you a long and romantic kiss.

You didn't even mind that she'd cut you off. You just melted.

You missed the way she kissed you and how amazing her lips tasted. You missed the feeling of her hands roaming across your body and the way she'd make you feel so loved with every single kiss that you'd share.

That was all flooding back now, at last. It was perfect, even more wonderful than what you thought it would be like when you reunited in this moment.

"You know I have, my love," She answered as she pulled away.

Her hands gently fell to your cheeks and she softly brushed her thumbs across your skin as she put her forehead on yours.

The moment was so sweet and romantic and you never wanted it to end.

But as you leaned in for another kiss, the girls interrupted the moment between you and Nayeon.

"Oh, cute!" Jeongyeon said.

"I've missed your little lovey-dovey moments," Momo grinned.

"Well, you'll be seeing many more of them. Because I'm going to be here until the tour ends."

Nayeon's eyes lit up and the girls all excitedly squealed.

"Yay!" Mina excitedly said.

"You mean it? The whole week? Until it's time to go home?" Nayeon asked.

It felt too good to be true.

But it was true and Nayeon was over the moon about it.

"I love you so much." She said before she kissed you again.

But when the girls cooed at the sight, reminding you that there were far too many eyes on you to witness every moment you shared, Nayeon pulled away and grabbed a pillow from the sofa.

"Go!" She said as she tossed it.

It hit Jihyo but she and the girls just laughed before exiting the room, but not without teasing you both by making kissing faces and sounds.

"Have fun, girls," Tzuyu said.

"But not too much fun!" Sana winked and Nayeon threw another pillow, just as Sana quickly closed the door.

"There. Finally alone." Nayeon sighed in relief and sat down on the sofa, pulling you onto her lap to bring you in for another sweet kiss as you held onto each other, needing to be as close as you possibly could be to one another.