cuddling after being intimate (requested)

Your chest was rising and falling fast as you panted to try and catch your breath.

Nayeon is still laying on you, her warm bare skin still touching yours.

It was damp from the sweat that was rolling down her skin and yours was the same way.

"That was just..." She started to say but couldn't seem to find the words to express it.

"Incredible." You said before she brushed her lips across your neck softly.

"That's a huge understatement but yes, absolutely incredible." She agreed.

You shared a few soft, loving kisses before she fell onto the bed beside you.

It's after midnight now.

The last time you checked the clock, it was nearing ten.

Nayeon had just arrived home and she was stressed and overwhelmed but she had been needing you.

And despite how tired she felt from a long week, she was able to get up enough energy to get intimate with you.

She had brought you to the edge a few times and you had completely lost yourself in her.

You started out hovering over her but somewhere along the way, she turned you over and took control, but you weren't complaining at all about that.

It had been a perfect couple of hours.

Honestly, that doesn't even begin to describe it.

But it was the best word you could think of.

You were still coming down from the cloud you'd been on with Nayeon and you were still attempting to catch your breath.

She was all smiles beside you as you turned your head to look at her.

Despite having a hard day and a very long week, she had treated you like a queen the entire time and she took a lot of pride in the fact that she made you feel so good.

"Was that good?" She asked.

She was almost fishing for compliments.

Because you knew that she already knew your answer to that question.

But, regardless, you still gave it to her because you knew how much she wanted to hear it.

"Are you kidding? Baby, that was amazing." You said.

"I made you feel good?"

"You made me feel better than good; just absolutely wonderful. No one makes me feel the way you do." You said as you scooted closer to her.

You put your head on her chest and tangled your legs with hers.

She kissed your head softly and put her arms around you, wanting to cuddle you close and never let go.

"Good. I'm happy to hear that. You deserve to feel good and be treated like an absolute queen."

You smiled in response as you stared into her starry eyes.

"I love you so much, Nay,"

"I love you more." She said before kissing your lips lovingly. "I hope we get another night like this soon. I love when I get to show you how much I love you instead of just telling you."

"Me too." You said as you kissed her again. "Can we stay like this forever?"

"Yes." She said as she squeezed you a little tighter. "I'd love that more than anything."

You closed your tired eyes, making her frown.

"Don't tell me you're falling asleep already!" She teased. "You always fall asleep after we're intimate."

"Yeah, because you tire me out."

She laughed before kissing your forehead.

"That's okay, darling. I'm only teasing you. You can fall asleep. I'll hold you the whole time."

You smiled and snuggled up to get a little closer.

"Have sweet dreams, okay?"

"I will because I'll be dreaming of you." You said. "Love you."

"I love you too." She said as she rubbed your back and watched you fall asleep in her arms; still bare and still so close to her.