kissing in front of the girls

You quietly closed the door to the practice room behind you as you stepped inside. The girls were all gathered around each other, conversing and giggling during their few minutes break after spending some time practicing. Knowing that your girlfriend tends to get a little overwhelmed sometimes, and understandably so, you decided to pay her a surprise visit.

You made sure to keep your footsteps quiet as you snuck up behind her. You threw your arms around her and hugged her from behind once close enough and she jumped at your sudden touch. Craning her neck, her eyes lit up when she saw you standing there.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to check up on you." I knew you wouldn't check your phone because you've got a lot going on so I wanted to see you and make sure you're doing well."

Her heart just about melted. She turned around and placed her hand on the small of your back, running it along your skin comfortingly.

"I'm doing good. Even better now that you're here though." She winked, her chest filling with butterflies when you giggled happily. She went to kiss your cheek but you turned your face so her lips would hit yours instead. You took her by surprise, judging by the gasp that fell from her lips and onto yours when they first touched hers, but she quickly melted into it.

She closed her eyes and brought her hand up to cup your cheek. She let her lips move passionately against your own, so mesmerized by your kiss and the taste of your lips that she forgot where she was for a moment, but she didn't mind.

A soft sigh fell onto your lips when you put your arms around her neck. It almost felt like it was only the two of you to exist, like no one else was around - and you liked the feeling.

But you were quickly interrupted by a tap on your shoulder and a loud call of Nayeon's name.

"Hello? Nayeon?" Momo spoke and when you both looked her way, you could see the girls looked amused, to say the least.

"Hm? What?" Nayeon hummed, still holding your cheek gently in the palm of her hand.

"Hey, y/n," Mina said and you awkwardly waved before burying your face in your girlfriend's neck.

"We have to get back to practicing."

Nayeon sighed before nodding and kissing you once more.

"Thanks for the visit, baby. It made me really happy to see you."

"Anytime. I'll let you get back to practicing and I'll see you in a few hours when you get home?"

"Looking forward to it!" She smiled, playfully booping your nose and taking ahold of your hand to bring it to her lips for a quick kiss before letting go of it.

You smiled to yourself and went to walk out, but turned back to look back at Nayeon once more as she returned to practice. She was smiling over at you and quickly blew you a kiss before looking back where she was meant to.

You walked out with a smile on your face, counting down the hours till she returned home tonight.