she's jealous (requested)

Nayeon held your hand as you walked through the park together. She couldn't stop smiling. She's been like this all day; finding that you keep that smile growing every minute she spends with you.

It's her day off and it's early in the afternoon. A walk through the park to allow the sun to shine on your shoulders sounded like the perfect way to begin the afternoon.

You spent the morning cuddled up together with your favorite show on. Even though all the things you've done so far seem so simple to some, it was absolutely perfect for you and Nayeon.

The birds were singing and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. You seemed just as happy as she felt. She was in such a bright mood, certain that absolutely nothing could bring her down.

You suddenly started walking in a completely different direction, dragging Nayeon with you as you walked across the grass so you could go near the river.

You were in awe, watching the river run with bright eyes. Nayeon loved the sight, finding herself smiling a little wider.

She looked around, watching the birds fly in the sky. She looked back at the ground, looking around her to find a man not far from the both of you. His eyes were locked on you and he was watching you closely as he bit his lip.

Nayeon glared at him and he looked away.

She knew it wouldn't be long until he was looking back at you so she kept her eyes on him.

She's encountered many people like this so far over the course of your relationship. You're breathtakingly beautiful, of course people are going to stop and stare at you.

But that doesn't mean she likes it. She still gets protective. She still gets jealous.

"Isn't it pretty, Nayeon?" You asked as you continued to watch the water.

"Yeah, very pretty, baby." She said and took her eyes off the man for a second so she could kiss your shoulder.

When she looked back, she noticed the man was not just staring at you again, but he had also walked closer. He took a seat on the bench close to you.

Despite the fact that Nayeon was still glaring at him, he didn't seem very bothered. It was almost as if he was looking through her.

"Hello, pretty girl." He yelled, waving at you when you turned your head. He seemed to be flirting with you, yet you seemed so unaware.

He was biting his lip and sending you those bedroom eyes as he looked you up and down; obviously liking what he saw.

Thinking nothing of it, you just waved back with a friendly smile before turning back to watch the river again.

Nayeon was tired of this. Tired of this guy who seemed unaware that not only were you taken but that you were also way out of his league.

She scowled at him and dropped your hand to wrap her arms around you. She hugged you from behind, her lips brushing across every inch of your shoulder blade and the back of your neck.

"My baby," she said, her voice a little louder than usual. "So beautiful. How lucky am I to get to call you mine? All mine." She said, glaring back at the man who had clearly become angry.

You turned your head and she crashed her lips onto yours. She wasn't afraid of the man. What was he going to do in such a crowded place?

She knew he was just upset you're taken.

Like she'd felt earlier, he was jealous.

"What's up with you?" You giggled.

"Nothing. Just love you so much." She smiled and gently turned you around to push her lips back onto yours again, her hands falling to your hips instinctively as your lips moved in perfect sync as you kissed passionately.

The man huffed and walked away and Nayeon couldn't help but grin.

"I love you too." You smiled at her and kissed the corners of her lips, unaware of what had just gone down.

She didn't mind though. The man took the hint. He was gone now.

You're taken, all Nayeon's, and she felt like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to love you.