kissing her neck to get her attention

"So? Have you decided on what you wanna watch?" You asked Nayeon as you climbed back into bed beside her, already so excited to spend the evening with her.

She's not usually home this early when she and the girls have practice. But everything went exceptionally well today and she got to come home early.

It's still early, only nearing six o'clock and you just finished take out. You have a night of movies planned ahead and you're feeling a rush of happiness over spending some time with your girl.

However, Nayeon seemed to be distracted by her phone. As the question fell from your lips, you only heard the tapping of her fingers along the letters on her phone as she texted what you assumed was the girls.

You tugged at the sleeve of her shirt, which seemed to grab her attention momentarily.

"Yeah?" She asked as she turned to look at you.

"Have you decided on a movie yet?"

"No, not yet."

You just frowned, causing Nayeon to poke your cheek playfully.

"Just turn on whatever you want to watch babe. I'm fine with anything."

You nodded excitedly and flipped through all the options before you finally settled on something. You thought you'd find her staring back at you when you turned to look at her and that she'd be opening her arms for you to crawl into.

But you saw her staring at her phone instead, scrolling through social media and texting on occasion and smiling that adorable bunny smile of hers that you absolutely adore.

You pouted and whined her name, but she didn't look your way.

A little sad and desperate for her attention on the first night you've been able to spend together in a couple of weeks, you tried to get her attention by saying her name and laying your head down on her shoulder.

But all you got in return was a little chuckle falling from her lips.

You felt a little bummed, but you quickly thought of an idea on how to get her attention.

You brushed your fingers through her hair, combing through them ever so gently before you brushed her hair from one side of her neck to the other. You leaned in and began to kiss her neck, brushing your lips along her soft skin slowly.

You heard her breath hitch and she tilted her head to the side to allow you more access to her neck. You kept your kisses soft, kept the trail along her skin slow; almost teasingly slow.

It didn't take long before she was dropping her phone onto the sheets and letting a hum fall from her lips as she basked in the glorious feeling.

"Y/N," she whispered softly as you gently bit her skin.

"I have your attention now, right?'

She could only nod in return, sighing as she melted against your kisses and the brush of your fingertips along her sides.

"Good." You said and then pulled away, leaving Nayeon wide-eyed.

"So, I was thinking of watching-"

You didn't even get to finish your sentence as Nayeon moved to hover over you and pushed her lips onto yours fiercely.

You quickly melted into her as the movie began to play in the background, but all you could focus on is your girlfriend and the passionate kisses she was giving you, and the butterflies in your chest as you pulled her closer.