can't stop kissing my girlfriend prank (requested)

Nayeon collapsed onto the bed beside you with a long sigh.

You didn't even have to ask if she'd had a long day. It was already obvious that her day wasn't all that great.

You were determined to change that and brighten up her mood so you can enjoy the rest of the evening together.

So you hovered over her in bed and kissed the corners of her lips.

She opened her eyes and you watched them light up when they locked with yours.

"Hi," she smiled up at you and you quickly kissed her lips, repeating the word back to her before you began to kiss her elsewhere.

You kissed across her face, making sure every inch of it had been kissed before you started to kiss her jaw and her neck.

You kissed around her ears, below and behind them, before kissing her collarbones.

She burst into giggles, her heart soaring with happiness in her chest.

"So many kisses," she giggled. "I love it."

You giggled against her right arm as you kissed down it from her shoulder and to her hand.

You took it into yours and kissed her palm before kissing her fingertips and her knuckles. You dropped it and then reached for her left hand, doing the same to it as you did with her right one.

You kissed up her arm, every inch being touched by your lips.

Nayeon was so happy. Her smile was so big and so bright and you could feel her heart racing as you pressed your chest against hers.

You moved your lips across her chest and then to her stomach and she laced her fingers through your hair, her heart fluttering against her chest like crazy.

"What's all of this for?"

"Just a little prank, babe. I saw it, thought it was cute, and you looked like you needed some cheering up so I figured I'd do it to you."

"Well, I love this prank."

"Yeah?" You smiled as you kissed up to her lips, pecking them repeatedly for a moment before you pulled away and started to kiss across her face again.

"Well, I can't stop kissing you, baby. So, if you want me to continue, I happily will."

"I'd love that so much." She smiled and you nodded and kissed to her stomach again, happy to give her all the kisses she wants.