you accidentally hurt her when she tickles you (requested)

You laid on the couch with Nayeon hovering over you. Giggles fell from your lips as you laughed so hard that your stomach ached.

Nayeon was all smiles, only meaning to tickle you to tease you for eating the last of the food she made when she wanted it.

But now she can't seem to stop, finding that your wide smile and infectious laugh was making her inexpressibly happy and she didn't want it to ever end.

"Nayeon," you giggled, trying to free your hands that were pinned underneath one of hers while the other mercilessly moved along your stomach and your ribs. "Quit!"

"Not a chance, y/n," she smirked as you squirmed beneath her.

You tried to escape from her grip, trying to figure out how you could flip her over and stop the torture. You managed to free one of your hands and you simply planned on pushing her shoulder gently to get her to move off of you.

But just as you went to shove her shoulder, she moved her head just slightly and your hand came in contact with her cheek instead. She was taken aback, looking just as shocked as you. You wiggled out of her grip and worriedly put your hand on her cheek.

"Oh, Nayeon, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

She just shook her head with a giggle before gently wrapping her fingers around yours.

"I'm fine." She assured, staring at you with soft eyes and an adoring gaze.

"Are you sure? I feel so awful!"

"Don't. It was just an accident." She said and stroked your cheek softly to ease your mind. "But, if you feel bad you can make it up to me by giving me a kiss."

She wiggled her eyebrows, an amusing smile tugging at her soft lips.

Thinking she wanted a kiss on her cheek, you leaned in to brush your lips lovingly against her skin. But she pulled away before you got the chance to kiss her and she stared at you in confusion.

"Not there. Here," she said, tapping her lips with bright eyes.

Your chest filled with butterflies over how cute she was as she flashed you that adorable bunny smile of hers before you kissed her lips. You moved your lips romantically against hers, keeping the kiss short but oh so sweet.

"Better?" You wondered, only for her to shake her head and lean in to press her lips onto yours again.

"Not yet." She whispered against your lips before moving them against yours in a steamy kiss.

"I love you."

She pulled away, dropping her forehead onto yours as she squeezed your hand.

"Love you too."

You gently laid her back, fooling her by leaning in for another kiss only to lift her shirt up a little and let your fingers dance along her soft skin.

"What are you doing?" She giggled as your fingers brushed along her sides.

"Getting my revenge." You said before attacking her with tickles and kisses everywhere that you could possibly brush your lips against.

Your soft lips on her skin caused her to throw her head back with a laugh and squirm beneath you.

You found your nerves easing completely as she smiled from ear to ear and made you feel a rush of happiness from seeing her so happy.