you fall asleep on her lap

The feeling of Nayeon's lips brushing softly along your forehead made your eyes flutter open. You could hear the girls laughing around you, the movie having them in fits of laughter.

But all you could really focus on was Nayeon. You arrived home not long ago and instantly came over to where she sat on the floor. Instinctively, your head had fallen onto her lap and your eyes closed when she began to play with your hair.

You must've drifted off to sleep somewhere along the way, but you didn't mind waking up now when Nayeon was looking at you with stars in her adoring eyes.

"Hi," she whispered softly, a smile quickly following her words. "Are you okay? Sleepy?"

You nodded and rubbed your eyes before yawning. "Long day."

"Want to go upstairs? I can tell the girls we can finish this movie another day."

"No." You said, shaking your head with a small smile. "I'm perfectly content right here. I'll be okay." You reached for her hand and brought it to your lips for a little kiss to her soft skin before you moved it to your head once again, wordlessly asking her to continue playing with your hair.

She chuckled and you caught a glimpse of that beautiful smile of hers before closing your eyes again. Your heart fluttered when you felt her other hand lay over yours on your stomach. She kissed your temple and let her lips travel to your ear.

"I missed you today. When you wake up, we'll spend some time together. Okay?"

"I'd love that." You mumbled, a hum falling from your lips as she began to scratch your head a little before resuming playing with your hair once more. "Love you so much."

"I love you too."

Both of you were caught up with each other, unaware that Jeongyeon had gazed over at the two of you, smiling at the sweet sight of two of her friends clearly so in love with each other.

She turned back to watch the movie but, to be considerate, so she reached for the remote and turned the volume down a tiny bit; just to make sure you'd sleep peacefully.

"Sleep well, my love. Have sweet dreams." Nayeon whispered as she moved her hand from your hair and to your arms instead, where her fingers brushed along your skin soothingly.

Her heart was warm, butterflies in her chest upon realizing that you'd fallen fast asleep right on her lap. "I'm so in love with you." She whispered and began to watch you sleep, a smile on her face the whole time.