you wear her sweater

A movie marathon with Nayeon was exactly what you needed.

Your week hasn't been great, but now it all feels worth it. To sit here beside Nayeon and let the sound of her laugh full your heart with joy all felt so perfect.

You haven't paid much attention to the movie, more focused on your girlfriend and her smile that hasn't once faltered so far. You're more lost in her, while she's lost in the film.

You didn't mind spending the entire day like this. There wasn't much else you could do with the storm raging on outside, anyway.

The windows were open only a crack, just to allow the cool breeze through. But the storm was getting intense, the air turning colder, and you found that your once comfortable band tee was no longer enough to keep you warm.

"Are you cold?" You asked Nayeon and she turned her head, only to shake hers.

"No. You?"

"Yeah." You mumbled as you rubbed your arms.

"I can close the windows and get you a blanket. Wait here!"

"No, Nayeon, it's okay." You said, scooting closer to kiss her cheek. "If it's alright I can go grab it. I know you're into this movie."

"Of course. What's mine is yours." She smiled and watched you head for the stairs while she got up to close the windows.

You looked around her room. It was quite spacious, but also really cozy. You brushed your fingers along the blanket on the bed. It was warm and cozy, definitely one that would keep you warm.

You went to reach for it, only to see her sweater thrown over the chair in her room. You dropped the fluffy blanket and grabbed the sweater. Like the blanket, it was fluffy and warm. You didn't hesitate to pull off your shirt and slide her sweater over your head.

You closed your eyes, breathing in her sweet smell that lingered on the cozy fabric. You already felt warmer, but you grabbed the blanket too; just for a little added comfort.

You walked down the stairs and back to the sofa where Nayeon sat comfortably.

You plopped down beside her and felt her eyes on you right away. Your cheeks felt warm and you bit your lip to try to hide your growing smile.

"Is that my sweater?" She asked and judging by the tone of her voice, you could tell she was happy.

"You said what's yours is mine," you smiled, turning your head just as she leaned in to kiss you softly.

"It is. You look adorable."

You giggled and put your head on her shoulder. She placed the blanket comfortably over your lap and hers before putting her arm around you and laying her head on yours, happy to spend the rest of the day just like this.