you protect her (requested)

"Are you alright, baby?" You asked Nayeon as you saw her turn her around once more. "You keep looking over your shoulder."

"I can't help it. I think someone followed us on here." She said as she turned her head once more.

You immediately turned around to find someone staring at your girl with their phone in their hand and you worried that they might be taking pictures and videos of her.

You're on a plane, just waiting for it to take off.

You and Nayeon are supposed to be going on vacation together.

This was supposed to be a long but relaxing flight as you discuss all the things you both want to do when you arrived.

But now, your girlfriend is on edge, understandably.

You heard the sound of a camera go off and knew instantly that he had taken a picture of Nayeon as she leaned forward and stretched her arms out.

You were furious as you realized that your girlfriend's privacy had been invaded yet again.

Nayeon seemed uncomfortable.

She could feel the stranger's eyes on her as she sat there and you gave her hand a quick squeeze before letting go and getting up.

"Baby, where are you going?"

"To take care of this." You said as you made your way over to the strange man. " Can I help you with something? Is there a reason you keep taking pictures of my girlfriend and keep staring at her?"

The man seemed taken aback by you confronting him.

But that didn't stop him from eyeing your girl.

She was watching you in worry and his eyes met hers, making a smirk pull at his lips.

He put his phone back in the air and snapped another picture of her, leaving you in disbelief.

"Stop that! Leave her alone."

You caught a glimpse of his wallpaper and noticed that a picture of Nayeon that he'd taken when you were checking in for your flight was set as it.

You also saw the way he was looking at her.

He was completely obsessed with her.

He was on this flight to stalk her and be near her and that didn't just freak you out, it infuriated you.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. Quit eyeing my girl and look at me!"

He did as you said, his eyes meeting yours.

"You need to go."

"You can't make me." He said as he clenched his jaw.

"You're stalking my girlfriend!"

By now, people were watching the confrontation.

"That's not okay with me. Man up, talk to me."

He stood up, getting in your face, making you take a couple of steps back.

"She's meant to be with me, not you."

You furrowed your brows, completely weirded out by him.

"Nayeon is mine, all mine!"

"You wish. That's never going to happen, buddy. And if you try to touch her, try to lay a single finger on her, you're going to regret it, I swear. I will do anything to keep her safe from creeps like you. Try  me, I dare you!"

Suddenly, the flight attendant was by your side, asking if there was a problem.

"This man is stalking my girlfriend. He's following us and taking pictures of her."

Thankfully, the plane hadn't taken off yet, because they were quick to escort him off.

As they walked him by Nayeon, you made your way over to her and held her in your arms as she buried her face in your neck.

She didn't want to see him.

She was terrified.

"It's okay, my love. He's gone now."

She breathed out a sigh of relief and pulled away from you to take a look around.

She felt so relieved to not see him anywhere in sight.

"Calm down, take a deep breath. Everything's okay."

"Thank you." She said as she took your hands into hers. "That was so scary. I didn't think he was going to leave me alone."

"Well, he did, and he's about to be far away from us because the plane is about to take off without him."

She put her head on your shoulder as a flight attendant came around to check up on you both.

Pulling her into your arms, you brushed your fingers across her shoulder in comfort.

"I hate this part of  my life. I love what I do but it's so scary when people follow you and do scary things like take your picture without your permission."

"I know, baby." You said as you held her tight.

"But you kept me safe. Thank you." She smiled and kissed your jaw softly.

"I'd do anything to keep you safe, Nay. I won't ever let anyone hurt you, I promise."

She pecked your lips and breathed out a contented sigh as she snuggled up to you more.

"I've got you. You're safe, I promise, baby."

She closed her eyes and relaxed for the first time since boarding the flight, all thanks to you.