calling my girlfriend a friend prank (requested)

"I'll be right back. I'm going to grab a snack for us before the movie begins to get good." Nayeon said and softly kissed your cheek before she got up from the couch.

Stepping into the kitchen, she indecisively looked around at the snacks in the cabinet as her stomach growled quietly.

She reached for one of them and just as she did so, she heard your phone ring from the other room.

The ringing stopped a second later so she knew you had answered the call and she just found herself hoping that whoever it was wouldn't keep you on there for too long.

Everything was perfectly fine for a moment.

She grabbed a snack that seemed to finally satisfy her appetite and just as she opened it and prepared to walk back into the other room, something made her freeze.

"What am I doing? Oh, not much. Just hanging out with a friend."

The snack in her hand almost slipped right out of her grip when that word fell from your lips.

She started to get angry as she stormed out of the kitchen and into the living room.

She stood right in front of you with her arms folded over her chest and her jaw clenched.

"Um," You paused in your conversation as you looked at Nayeon with big eyes.

She took your phone out of your hand and looked into your eyes as she spoke into the phone.

"I don't know who you are and I don't care. I'm not Y/N's friend, I'm her girlfriend."

"Nayeon, that's one of the new workers at my job!" You whispered.

But Nayeon just smirked.

"She's taken, just in case you didn't know. Bye."

And, just like that, the call was over.

"Nayeon! That was a little mean." You said. "That girl needs new friends at this job. You might've scared her away."

"Well, at least she'll be making friends with you knowing that you're taken. She'll know that she's going into the friend zone and she'll stay there."

"I guess you're right."

"Besides, I'm not being mean. What's mean is you calling me your girlfriend to someone you might become close friends with down the line. All this time we've spent together and with how in love we are, you tell someone that I'm just a friend?"

"Baby, I was only messing with you," You giggled. "I promise, I wasn't trying to be mean or hurt your feelings by doing that."

"I know. I just wanted this new friend of yours to know that you're taken. I want everyone to know that. Because I love you and I'm not letting you go."

"Trust me, she knows." You said, making Nayeon laugh. "I love you and I promise to never introduce you as a friend to anyone else from this point forward, even as a prank."

"Thank you." She smiled before kissing your lips. "I love you too, sweet girl."

"Also, not to get off subject but it was a little hot how you reacted."

"Yeah?" She smirked.

"Yeah. You're so hot, Nayeon. You never even have to try, you're just so sexy."

She grinned against your lips and cupped your cheeks in her hands, deepening the kiss as you melted into her touch.