finding out that she wasn't your bias (requested)

"Please tell me that's the last box, baby," Nayeon almost pleaded as she walked into the bedroom to find you unpacking still.

You just moved into your first house together.

You've been unpacking for the last day, although yesterday was spent mostly unpacking important things like blankets and stuff for the bed, a few of her shirts and hoodies because you prefer wearing them over your clothes, and a few other important things.

She's spent the day unpacking the stuff downstairs, things in the kitchen and living room, while you've unpacked the stuff in your shared bathroom and bedroom.

You've got a few more boxes to go and you planned on just going through this box to go through a few little momentous before you'd put it in the back of the closet.

"No, there's a few more." You said and Nayeon looked around the room, sighing over the boxes that had your name over them. "There's nothing important in this one so I'm just going to put it away."

"If there was nothing important in it then why'd you bring it here, baby?" She asked as she walked to you. "What's in it?"

"Nothing!" You said before trying to quickly fold it back up.

"Oh, come on. Let me see! There's something in it. Something you don't want me to see?"

You shook your head but she didn't believe you.

"No secrets. We promised each other that when we said it was time for us to take the next step in our relationship, moving in together. Remember?"

You sighed and let her look inside the box.

You heard her gasp as soon as she started to go through the box, pulling out photocards and hoodies and other things that were all of... Momo?

"Why do you have so much Momo stuff? Was she your bias before we got together?"

"Maybe," you confessed.

"But you said I was your bias!" She pouted.

"Because you asked me if you were and you looked so hopeful when you asked me that, your eyes were so bright and I just didn't want to disappoint you."

She sighed as she stared at all the Momo themed things you had.

"Nayeon," you sighed, hooking your fingers under her chin to get her to look at you.

"Babe, please, don't be sad. Yes, Momo was my bias at first. But you've had my heart for so long now and you've always held such a special spot in my heart. Your cute bunny smile, the sound of your laugh, just everything about you is so beautiful and so special to me. It's always been that way."

"So... what I'm hearing is I'm your bias now and you love me more than you love Momo?" She asked, grinning.

"Yes to both." You laughed, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "You've been my bias for a very long time. Momo is one of my closest friends but you're my girl, the love of my life, my future wife, and I love you so much."

"You promise?"

"I promise," you assured as you pulled her close, kissing across her face until she burst into giggles.

"I love you too." She said with starry eyes and leaned in to kiss your lips a few times.