break time (requested)

The feeling of Nayeon's hands falling against your shoulders made you breathe out a contented sigh.

"You've been studying for hours now, baby."

"I know. I have to study as much as I can. This test is super important." You said.

But as she began to massage your shoulders, you started to lose your focus.

"You need a break."

"I'm fine." You said as you looked back down at the papers in front of you. "I know I've been studying for a while but this is important."

"Baby girl," She sighed, softly kissing your shoulder blades. "I'm not saying that it isn't. I'm just saying that you're pushing yourself a little too hard. You need a little break."

You closed your eyes as she kissed your neck softly.

Her hands were still on your shoulders and you could tell she was worried about you from the grip she had on you.

"We can watch some movies together." She suggested. "I could order some food for us to eat. We could make out."

You giggled at her suggestion, though you couldn't deny that you liked it.

"We can do anything you want if you just take a little break."

It was starting to get late and you did feel as though your brain was turning to mush.

You did need a break.

You couldn't deny that.

So you turned around and looked at Nayeon, who was gazing at you with a look of hopefulness.

"I have to study more tomorrow."

"Perfectly fine, my love. I'll encourage you to do so. But, for now, for the rest of the night, you need to relax. It's break time."

"Okay." You agreed.

You took her hand as she held it out for you before going to bed.

You laid down beside her, resting on your side as you faced each other.

"Thank you for caring for me and for making me take breaks when I need them."

"Anytime, my girl." She smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." You said before pulling her in for a kiss, happy to spend your night a different way.