confessing to you while she's drunk - part one (requested)

"Here we go. Lay down, it's alright." You told Nayeon as you helped her lay down on your sofa.

You brought her back to your house for the night to take care of her as it was late and she was very drunk.

You know that you could've just taken her back to the dorm and the girls would take care of her but you wanted to be the one to do that, so it was just easiest to bring her back here.

"How are you feeling, Nayeon?" You asked as she brushed her hand across her forehead.

"Terrible." She groaned. "I feel sick."

"Yeah, I'm not surprised. You had a lot to drink. I'll be right back, okay?"

She watched you leave the living room through her tired eyes.

You returned a moment later with an empty trash can, a pillow, a blanket, and a clean shirt for her to wear.

"I know you must not be very comfortable in that dress. Why don't you take it off and put this on?"

"Can you help me?" She asked.

"Sure." You said and helped her out of her dress and into the clean shirt you grabbed for her.

After, she let out a long groan of agony as she rolled over onto her stomach and buried her face into the pillow.

"It'll be alright." You soothed and watched her open her eyes to stare at you.

"You're so pretty, Y/N." She said as she laid her cheek on the pillow. "You don't even know it, but damn, you're gorgeous."

"Stop it." You said as your cheeks turned red over her words.

"I mean it." She said as she reached out to take your hand into hers. "I wish I had the nerve to confess how in love with you I am. Because I am so crazy about you, Y/N."

"You're just saying that because you're drunk." You said.

But she just shook her head.

"I mean it. You're so beautiful and I'm so in love with you." She spoke. "But I don't think you feel the same so I never tell you how I really feel about you."

"That's crazy." You said. "Because I feel the same about you."

Your confession brought a smile to her face as she closed her eyes.

"How could I not? I know we're best friends and have been for so long but I don't think of you as a friend. I'm too in love with you for that."

Nayeon didn't hear that part as she'd fallen fast asleep before the words left your lips.

She was too tired and too drunk to do anything else but sleep off the wild night she'd had.

And as bummed as you were about that, you couldn't keep yourself from smiling and you couldn't move from where you sat; in front of the sofa, right beside her.

You've been wanting to tell her how much you like her for so long now but never did because you feared she didn't feel the same and it would ruin your friendship.

But it seems that she does feel the same about you after all.

Even though she'd probably be hungover tomorrow, you couldn't wait for the morning to come so you could talk more about your feelings for each other and take your relationship to the next level.