making out (requested)

"You're quiet. Are you asleep?" Nayeon asked as she looked away from the movie playing and down at you, where you rested your head on her chest. You smiled up at her, leaning into her touch as she caressed your cheek softly.

"No. Just really content, that's all." You said as you tangled your legs with hers.

She leaned down to give you a soft kiss as she intertwined her fingers with yours. Your eyes closed and a blissful hum fell from your lips as hers moved against yours in perfect sync.

She's been so busy lately that you haven't had the time to catch up and share moments like these.

She leaves early and comes home late, worn out after her busy day that she struggles to even find the energy to give you more than a goodnight kiss and tell you that she loves you.

So it was only natural for your sweet kiss to turn into something passionate. You're longing for each other. Spending so much time apart has been hard on the both of you.

She's finally got some time off, a couple of days starting tomorrow, and you hope that these kisses she's giving you will be shared over these next couple of days.

Right now though, all you can focus on is her. The way she's causing your heart to pound against your chest, the way her hands traveling along your body as she continued to move her lips on yours in a steamy kiss.

"I've missed you so much." She whispered against your lips. "You're so beautiful, baby,"

You smiled a little before biting her lip with your teeth, tugging at it before letting it go. She sighed softly and then began to pepper kisses across your jaw, making you tilt your head back and lace your fingers through her hair.

"I love you." You whispered and you felt butterflies in your chest when she smiled against your neck before her soft, sweet kisses turned into her leaving little marks along your skin.

"You know I love you more." She said as she continued to leave love bites on your skin. "So much more."

You felt her hand brush along your thigh, close to the string on your shorts. Her touch was soft, making you almost dizzy with her kisses on your skin.

You knew she was leaving marks everywhere but you couldn't care less. You just begged for more, your pleas causing her to giggle and leave more like you so desperately wanted.

You turned her over and hovered over her. You pecked her lips before dropping your forehead against hers.

Her eyes were starry, her breaths almost pants falling from her lips. You watched her smile, a glint of amusement in her eyes.

"What?" She giggled against your lips as you gave her a soft kiss.

"Nothing. I'm just really in love with you."

"I'm in love with you." She smiled and put her arm around you to pull you fully on top of her, your chest now touching hers, allowing for her to feel the beat of your heart.

You kissed her passionately for a few moments before pulling back and moving your lips to her neck, your hands slipping beneath her shirt and brushing teasingly along her skin.

But she didn't let you have much time to love on her. She wanted to continue her work of loving on you and marking your skin as much as she could.

You let out a contented sigh over her kisses on your skin.

"Hope you're prepared for a late-night because I'm nowhere near ready to call this make-out quits." She whispered against your jaw as she kissed back to your lips. One hand rested on your cheek, the other laced in your hair.

"Neither am I." You smiled, more than happy to spend as much time as she desired in this romantic yet steamy makeout you were sharing.