she won't take off your hoodie (requested)

You opened your eyes and rubbed your cold arms as another rush of the crisp autumn air coming in through the bedroom window fanned over your shoulders.

You tried to drape the blanket over your shoulders and focus on falling asleep, but the branches continued to sway and the air continued to come inside and you found out quickly that the blanket wouldn't be enough to keep you warm.

You would roll into Nayeon's arms, but her back was facing you and you didn't want to disturb her when she was catching up on some much-needed sleep.

You got out of bed and closed the window before going to the closet. You searched through your clothes, in search of your favorite hoodie. Not only does it always keep you warm, but it's fluffy and comforting.

But, as you looked through all of your clothes that hung neatly in the closet, you soon realized that it was nowhere to be found. You frowned and started to look around for it, checking for it on the floor in case it'd fallen off the hanger somehow.

You turned around, about to go search for it in the bedroom, when a voice appeared suddenly.

"Whatcha doing, baby?" Nayeon asked, leaning against the wall while brushing the sleep from her eyes.

You were about to answer her when you were quick to notice something familiar that she was wearing.

"Nayeon?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Is that my hoodie?"

She looked down at the shirt that she'd thrown on a little while ago before looking up at you with a smile. "Yeah. It's so cozy!"

"I know! I was looking all over for it! You weren't wearing it when we went to bed. When did you steal it?" You asked curiously while stepping closer to her. She looked breathtaking; in the beautiful moonlight and your hoodie.

"I thought you were fast asleep shortly after coming up to bed and I didn't want to close the window, thinking you were quite comfortable with it open since you seemed to be sleeping so peacefully. So I decided I'd throw on one of my sweaters but I saw your hoodie hanging up and I just couldn't resist."

You couldn't deny the warm feeling spreading through your heart. Something about her finding more comfort in your hoodie made you feel good inside.

"That's cute. Really, baby, you're the sweetest... but I'm gonna need it back."

"What? Why?" She asked and you saw her once beautiful smile turn into a frown.

"Because I'm cold!" You whined. "And it's my favorite hoodie. I need it."

"Well, too bad so sad. I got it first so you're just gonna have to find something else to wear because I'm not taking it off."

You pouted and pulled at the hem but she took your hands into hers and gently moved them back to your sides.

"No, no. Mine now."

"You're mean."

She just shook her head with a giggle before going to her clothes and tossing her sweater at you. "Throw that on, cutie. Should keep you just as warm, if not more."

Seeing as you weren't getting your hoodie back anytime soon, you settled for her sweater and when it was over your head and the warmth, as well as her smell, enveloped you comfortingly, you found that you couldn't complain after all.

You took her hand and led her back to bed. You laid back down, placing your cheek on your pillow. You felt Nayeon wrap her arms around you and lay her cheek on your shoulder, causing a smile to appear on your face.

"I love you."

"Love you too. Thanks for the sweater."

"You're welcome, my love." She spoke softly in your ear and gave it a little kiss before reaching for the blankets to cover you both up with. "Goodnight, baby. Sleep tight." She said before closing her eyes and falling fast asleep.