the girls walk in on you making out

You hummed as Nayeon came up behind you and brought you into her arms. You were standing in her shirt, going through the clothes in the closet for something nice to wear for your night out with your girlfriend and the girls tonight.

Her arms went around your waist, her lips brushing along your neck ever so softly.

"You look pretty." She mumbled as she continued to kiss along your neck, causing you to smile and hum contentedly.

"I'm still just dressed in your shirt, Nayeon," you said, only for her to spin you around to face her.

Her hands moved to your hips, her lips crashing onto yours so she could bring you in for a sweet kiss.

"You always look so pretty, y/n," she spoke against your lips as she kissed you a little more passionately, her hand slipping beneath her shirt that you had on to brush along the small of your back. "And I'm so in love with you."

You didn't say a word. She'd taken your breath away already as she fiercely kissed you and now your mind was filled with only thoughts of her, overriding the thought of the dinner you have with the girls tonight and the fact that they'd be here shortly, to stop by before you all head out.

You didn't protest as she slowly led you to the bed. Instead, you looped your arms around her neck and melted right into her. You hit the mattress, falling down onto the bed gently as Nayeon hovered over you.

She pulled away from your lips, kissing along your jaw and neck. She gently sank her teeth into your skin as her hands roamed along your body, caressing your soft skin slowly and lovingly.

You tilted your head back, soft sighs falling from your lips as you laced your fingers through her hair and tried to pull her closer to you; as if she wasn't already as close as she could possibly be already.

"So pretty." She whispered softly as she kissed along every inch of your skin, giving a little extra love to that sweet spot on your neck that makes you weak every time.

"Nayeon," you whispered softly and when she looked up at you, you hooked your fingers under her chin and pulled her up to kiss her on the lips once more.

"Love you," she whispered, "so much."

You wanted to reply, the words right on your lips. But she pulled back from your lips, only to tug at them with her teeth before she kissed you deeply yet again, and all you could do was sigh softly and cling to her.

You were lost in her; in her lips, the taste of them and the movement, and her caresses, as they both brought you inexpressable ecstasy.

You were in your own little world, where nothing but the two of you existed. You were floating on a cloud, only able to focus and think about her and the euphoria you felt.

Neither of you could escape the blissfulness you felt. Not even at the sound of the front door closing or the sound of your names being called, followed by footsteps on the stairs.

Nayeon intertwined your fingers together and pulled away again to kiss along your jawline, only for you both to be interrupted by the door opening and the gasp coming from Dahyun's lips.

"Oh my," she spoke, stepping out of the room and closing the door most of the way. "Sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt. We're waiting for you both."

"It's okay, Dahyun," Nayeon assured, despite the sad sigh falling from her lips as she pulled away from you and got off the bed.

"Should I tell the girls that you're busy?"

"No!" You quickly said, causing Nayeon to shake her head with a chuckle as you both got changed. "Just give us a few minutes and we'll be down and ready to go."

She just nodded and closed the door the rest of the way before walking away.

"You really do look pretty, baby." Nayeon smiled once you were changed into your outfit and took your hand to bring it to her lips for a sweet kiss. "Always."

"Love you."

"I love you even more."