little bump (requested)

"Good morning, sweet girl." Nayeon grinned as she hovered over you, her lips touching the corners of yours before she began to kiss your face.

You giggled and put your arms around her to try and pull her closer.

This is the second morning in a row that you've woken up bright-eyed and excited for the day ahead rather than sick to your stomach and wanting to do nothing but lay in bed under the covers and sleep.

Your morning sickness is finally passing and it's a relief for both you and Nayeon.

"How are my babies feeling today?" She asked.

"Good."

"Up to doing anything today? Maybe I can take you out to breakfast or we can go to some different stores and see what kind of baby stuff they have, if that sounds fun to you."

You nodded happily and closed your eyes as she lovingly kissed your jaw.

The blanket that was once pulled up to your shoulders was pulled down slightly as she let her hands travel across your body.

You were basking in the kisses she was giving you and the rush of pure happiness you felt from how absolutely wonderful you were feeling.

But they flew open when Nayeon pulled away from your jaw and let out a gasp.

"What?" You asked.

She pulled the blanket down more and pushed up your shirt and what she thought she felt was confirmed over the sight.

A little bump.

It wasn't much but it was there. You could see it. You were starting to show.

It was a beautiful moment as your eyes locked with Nayeon's and you saw the stars in them from the utter happiness she was feeling.

You've been waiting for this moment, dreaming of it together. You've dreamt of starting a family together. It's not an easy process and for a little while there, you wondered if you and Nayeon would ever get the chance to have that.

It all feels so surreal.

Despite seeing the little human inside you on the screen in rooms at the doctor's offices and knowing there was no way you weren't pregnant when you were struggling with such intense morning sickness that you struggled to get out of bed and eat much of anything, it still didn't feel as real then as it does now that you can see the tiny bump you've grown.

Nayeon placed her hand on your stomach and brushed her fingertips across your soft skin, wanting to feel it against her touch.

"I'm so in love with your small bump." She said with that bright bunny smile.

"Me too." You said, mesmerized over the sight.

It meant that your baby was growing. Now about the size of a peach. It was so surreal but so incredibly beautiful.

"People might start catching on now or soon enough, anyway. If I start showing a lot, everyone's going to find out."

"I don't even care anymore." She smiled. "Everyone in our lives knows, the company knows. If people find out, then that's fine. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I love you and our baby so very much and I will always keep you both safe no matter what, remember that."

"I know." You said and pulled her in for a kiss. "Can we go get breakfast now? We're hungry."

She chuckled as she pecked your lips twice more and then pulled away, nodding her head.

"Yeah, my love. Let's get dressed and ready to go."

She helped you out of bed and tried to find any excuse to keep her hand on your little bump, her eyes on you the entire time you brushed you got dressed and ready to go, swearing that she'd never been happier.