you can always come to me (requested)

Author's Note: This chapter contains possibly triggering content. Please don't read it if that makes you uncomfortable! Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------

"Baby? I'm home!" Nayeon yelled out as she walked into your shared home.

You jumped from your place on the bathroom floor as she called out for you again.

"Y/N? Are you here?"

You could tell she was making her way to the bedroom and you panicked because there was still blood coming from your wrist.

You jumped up and turned the faucet on before you stuck your wrist under it, hoping the blood would stop coming out.

"Y/N, baby? Are you in there?" Nayeon asked as she knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yes but don't come in!"

"What? Why not? What's the matter?"

"I'm naked." You lied.

"Baby, I've seen you naked on many different occasions." She said teasingly. "I'm coming in."

Before you could protest, the door opened and she walked in.

"You lie, you're not naked!" She joked.

But a frown pulled at her lips and her smile disappeared as she saw you running your wrist under the cold water.

She also saw a few drops of blood on the floor but she didn't put the pieces together until she saw the blade on the floor too.

"Baby," She said in sadness. "Did you hurt yourself?"

You couldn't lie your way out of this one.

She knew better.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?" She asked as she came over to your side. "Are you okay? Has the bleeding stopped? Is it deep?"

"It's done." You said as you turned the water off.

"Baby, why would you do that?"

"I'm just having a hard day mentally and I felt overwhelmed. I'm sorry."

She pulled you into her arms and comfortingly rubbed your back.

"It's okay, baby."

"Please don't be mad."

"Why would I ever be mad?" She asked. "I'm not mad. I'm just worried."

You pulled away from her and stared into her big brown eyes.

"Why didn't you come to me?"

"Because I know you have a lot going on and-"

"And nothing." She said. "Baby, I'm here for you, no matter what. I don't ever want you to hurt yourself. I want you to come to me."

"Okay. I promise I won't anymore."

"Okay." She said as she squeezed you tight. "I love you so much. Please don't ever forget that."

You nodded as you stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you too, Nay."

She kissed you softly before pulling you in for another hug.

"I promise, no matter what, I'm always going to be here for you. You can always come to me. No matter the time, no matter the place, no matter the distance - I've got you, baby, always."

You teared up over her sweet, comforting words.

"I won't hurt myself again. I swear."

She nodded as she kissed your head.

"You're perfect to me, okay? Don't forget that."

You pulled away and sent her a little smile.

She cleaned up the floor and tossed your blade before taking your hand.

"Come on. Let's go cuddle."

You followed her to the bedroom, ready to be wrapped in her safe and warm embrace for hours to come.