moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

When you finally made it up to bed together, Nayeon quickly put her arms around you and pulled you onto down with a blissful hum.

She'd had a long day but her mood was bright regardless.

You promised you'd make it up to her, that you had something planned out that was sure to make her forget about all of her worries and stresses.

To say she was looking forward to that would be a major understatement and you could tell that by the look in her eyes.

"So? What is that you wanted to do?" She asked.

You watched that adorable bunny smile tug at her lips when you hovered over her. You cupped her cheeks in your palms and began to lean in as you brushed your thumbs across her soft skin.

"You always know just how to make everything better, don't you?" She teased before your lips met in a sweet, loving kiss.

It didn't take long for it to turn into something steamy and passionate.

You don't get to share as many kisses these days as you both wish you could since your time together is scarce.

So, having you so close and being able to taste your lips as they moved against hers made her melt instantly.

"I love you so much," she sighed as you pulled away from her lips and trailed your kisses along her neck and over to her ears.

You kissed the shell, gently tugging at the lobe with your teeth.

Nayeon was on cloud nine, certain that nothing could snap her out of this blissful moment with you.

That was, until, you took things up a notch.

As she slipped her hands beneath your shirt and started to brush her fingertips along your back, you let out a moan into her ear.

Her breath hitched and her eyes flew open. She looked at you in shock for a moment with wide brown eyes and her mouth hung open.

But as soon as you burst into giggles and dropped your forehead on her shoulder, she couldn't help but do the same.

"Did you like that?"

"No, I loved it, baby." She smirked as she rubbed your back. "You've never done that before."

"It's sort of a challenge going around. Figured I'd join in."

"Well, I'm not complaining." She said with a bright smile on her face as she pulled you back in for another kiss.

"These are so much better than your usual pranks." She teased. "If you want to do this stuff more often, I wouldn't be against that."

"Noted," you said as you smiled against her lips before pulling her in for another kiss, letting the same sound out once more but onto her lips this time.

"I just love you so much," She mumbled, swearing that every time you let out that very same sound, her heart nearly stopped.

But she wasn't complaining and she surely wasn't going to stop you.

She was more than happy to let these sweet moments with you go on for as long as your heart desired.