Chapter Two

"So how long has that been going on Y/n?" Tom asked

"Has what been going on?"

"You know what. Missy."

Tom and you were on the ride home from being on Jimmy Fallon's talk show. The chauffeur was on his way to your condo first, then he would drop off Tom at his place.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I gave him a mischievous smile.

I knew exactly what he was referring to.

"C'mon Y/n, the crush!"

"Alright, I've had a crush on him since I was 16. Sorry I didn't mention it to you before." I gave in.

"16?! Wow." Tom said gaping his mouth.

"Yeah, but I mean he's my celebrity crush, the chances of meeting him are slim to none." I put my head down, disappointed.

"Y/n! Are you joking? You're a fantastic actress and you just filmed an amazing movie. Oh and I happen to work with him! The chances are higher now."

I looked up at him. He was right.

"Alright Ms.Y/l/n, this is your stop." Spoke the chauffeur, who you could tell was very tired.

Tom always had the chauffeur bring me home first, he wanted to make sure I got home safe especially late at night. He was such a gentleman.

"We aren't finished talking about this!" Tom said as he opened the car door for me.

"You're not gonna let this go are you?"

"Of course not. Whenever life gives you the option to play Cupid. You take it." Tom joked

I laughed as I gave him a goodbye hug.

"Hey Liam!" I greeted the doorman.

"Ms. Y/n! Have a good night!" He bowed his head.

Tom stayed until I made it into the elevator in my building. I grabbed the keys from my purse to open my condo. I quickly sprinted to the window to wave Tom and the chauffeur goodbye. This let Tom know I was safe and they drove off.

You lived by yourself because your sister was living at college. She refused to live with you because she would have to take transportation all the way to school. She also had a grant that covered any expenses so she took advantage of that.

The apartment you lived in was comfortable, the employees in the building were nice and the condo was in a safe neighborhood. Not too far from downtown LA yet not that close.

You placed your keys down on the small table near the door. You changed into your PJs, did your skin care routine and watched Netflix until you fell asleep.