Bonus • The Twins Fight Sleep 🌙

Bonus Part #10 ❤️

You and Chris have a hard time in getting the twins back to sleep until someone comes to your rescue...

Chris's chest is so warm, the night is cool so Chris made sure to get out another extra blanket for you from the linen closet just before you both headed to bed.

Because he likes to sleep with the air on, since you cuddle up on him it makes him hotter, and he can't sleep, but he's learned if he turns the AC up he can happily accept your cuddles and sleep peacefully at the same time.

A sharp cry from the baby monitor wakes you up, you open one eye and sigh as realization sinks in, the thing about the twins is because they're in the same room, they tend to wake each other up, even if one was sleeping.

It's baby boy, you just know it, he hasn't been sleeping well these nights, you're not completely sure why. You always feed them before they sleep. And you were almost to the point where the babies would let you sleep all night until early the next morning.

You slowly sit up, and rub your eyes, the room is pitch black, except for the little blinking light on the baby monitor. Chris is deep asleep, and you don't have the heart to wake him.

Carefully tip toeing out of the room, you make sure not to make a single sound walking past Sienna's room because she will wake up. And then no one will be sleeping at all, because she'll want to play, and she'll want you to fix her some food and watch TV.

She's thinks it's daytime for some reason if she's awoken in the middle of the night.

Making your way into the babies nursery, you find baby boy crying like you suspected. And baby girl was awake too, but she was quiet. Looking up at you wide awake with those big adorable eyes.

"My baby loves," you frown, "what's wrong?" Reaching for Bubba first to console him, you put him in your arms, gently swaying side to side, rubbing his little back.

Bubba's crying comes to a stop, as you soothe him, and reach for his pacey which was back lost in his crib, possibly the last straw for him and why he started crying, he takes it quickly into his mouth. Raising a hand to pinch your chin, you take his little chunky hand and kiss it all over.

Walking over to baby girl's crib, you reach to touch her hand too, she wraps her entire palm around your finger and squeezes tight, sucking on her pacey.

The door opens and for a second your heart gallops into a fast pace, but slows immediately when you see it's Chris, a shirtless sleepy Chris with messy bed hair.

His arms flexing as he crossed them over his chest. He's never looked better.

"Why'd you leave bed?" He rasps, he always feels whenever you aren't near him. And of course abruptly awakes.

"I'll give you two reasons, babe," you whisper, "and keep your voice down. Sienna is on the other side of that wall," motioning the wall decorated with Winnie the Pooh.

"What's wrong, buh buh?" Chris opens his hands and looks at his son in your arms, his eyes teary and dry tears on his cheeks from how hard he was crying.

"He can't sleep, right my handsome boy?" You pass him to his father and he gladly accepts some Dada's cuddles...for now...until he starts to miss your cuddles.

"Come here my princess," you carry up baby girl into your arms, she seems tired, but won't go back to sleep for some reason. She's wide awake as she looks at Chris.

"Hi baby angel," Chris reaches to greet his youngest daughter, and cradles her tiny face into the palm of his hand. She actually nuzzles into his touch.