Chapter Eighty: Part 3

continuing chapter 80: Part 2...

The phone rings and everyone heads turn to the phone ringing on the little under the TV.

JB rubs his eyes with his hands, his tired of this shit now, he just wants to speak to you. Tell you questions he's been dying to ask.

Nikki approaches the phone, and so does Lisa, JB tells both women to stay put, Liam breathes slowly into his mask.

Sienna looks widely at the phone buzzing on top the table, where Mama put books, and cute little photos of her and Dada.

Mama always answers the phone if it rings, so does Dada. The man stays staring at her, a man she's never seen before. He was angry before but now he wasn't saying anything.

The phone rings again, the tune echoing throughout the house.

Sienna uses her chubby legs to push out underneath the coffee table, making sure to keep her head low in order to avoid bumping it.

JB smiles at the small child finally crawling out, he knew when she attempted to get the phone when it rang, that she would come out if no one got it.

He's never seen such a beautiful child, soft hair, and putty cheeks, along with big round eyes, long eyelashes, a little nose.

"Sienna no, sweetie," Lisa whispers out, hoping Nena listened.

"Mama, callin'," Sienna simply explains to her Mimi, not understanding why no one was getting the phone.

Despite her heart swooning over how innocent her niece is, Nikki keeps her eyes on JB the whole time, ready to sacrifice her life like you would for Sienna. If he tried anything.

Sienna pushes on her toes to get the phone, untucking it from the console, she sits down on her diaper covered bum to find the green button.

She has a toy phone just like this one. One that Dada talks into, one that Mama talks to Mickey with.

"Hi-yo?" Sienna presses the phone into her ear, like Dada does, Nikki would've loved to record this moment and post it on her story. But JB took that away from her.

Jensen smiles at you and Chris who were waiting for anything from him, he had his headphones on listening into the call, you and Chris couldn't hear a thing.

"Hi sweetheart, my name is Jensen, I'm friends with your parents."

Your eyes light up as you process what he's saying and who Jensen is talking to.

"Sienna, it's Nena!" You shout, and throw yourself to Jensen, "please let us talk to her."

Jensen looks at you, and then to his team, they nod and Jensen takes the headphones off, pressing a hitting so that everyone could now hear.

"Nena, baby, it's Mama," you speak and Chris adds, "and Dada, jellybean, please tell us you're okay."

"Mama, Dada!" Sienna squeals on the other line, "I...use...phone." She tries her best to explain how she answered the phone by herself.

Your eyes fill with tears, she seems to be okay and her normal self, "I know baby, you are getting so big. You're such a big girl."